Chapter 13

Thanks for the votes :)

-------------------

*Joe’s P.O.V.* 

(that afternoon)

“You guys!” I called running back into the cabin where my brothers were just getting ready to leave. “You have got to come down to the beach right now! There are some majorly hot girls down there.”
Just like that, Nick and Kevin went sprinting out the door. We made our way down to the beach when Nick asked me, “So, did you spot any hot girls.”
I nodded my head. “Oh yeah; there was one for sure.”
My brother’s eyes grew wide as they begged me to tell them more.
“I saw this FINE girl in a yellow bikini just before I came to get you guys. Granted, I could only see the back of her but from what I saw she was looking SO HOT. I could have stared at her all day.” I went on and on to my brothers, already wanting to drool just remembering the image of her small, curvy silhouette.
“Uh Joe.” Nick said tapping me on my shoulder and pulling me out of my daydream. “You mean that girl over there?” He said pointing behind me.
I quickly spun around and there she was; the long blonde hair cascading down her tanned, almost bare, back.
“Wow Joe; you were right... she is hot.” Nick said and I could instantly sense the desire in his voice as both my brother’s eyes narrowed on her hungrily.
“Hold on a second.” I said forcing their attention back to me. “I saw her first, she’s mine.”
“Pfft.” Kevin scoffed. “As if you could get a girl like that.”
“Oh yeah, just watch me” I smirked and turned away from them.

I walked towards her and was already getting turned on with each step I took. I walked up behind her close enough so that she could hear me.
“Hey babe.” I said in my smoothest tone. “I got my library card and I’m checkin’ you out.”
As the girl began to turn around I couldn’t help but smile in satisfaction; that line always worked.

*Sam’s P.O.V.*

Once I heard his voice I knew exactly who it was. Wow, he really had no idea who I was. I had to give props to Kristi and Sasha for being able to change in me in such little time. I turned around to face Joe’s smug face. Instantly, his mouth dropped open as he realized who it was he had been hitting on. While he stood there completely speechless I looked beyond his shoulder and saw Nick and Kevin only a few feet away with the exact same expressions on their faces.
“S... Sam? What the hell happened to you?” Joe said finally beginning to regain himself.
“What?” I said looking myself up and down. “So I changed my look a little. Do you have a problem with that?”
Joe’s open mouth began to turn up into a smirk. “No. Absolutely not.”
Just like that, his egotistical attitude returned and he immediately wrapped his arm over my shoulder.
“Ugh.” I scoffed pushing him off.
“Hey babe? What’s your problem?” He said staring me down like I was crazy.
“What?” I snapped. “You think just because you know me I automatically have to be your slut?”
“Hey I never said you were my slut?” Joe said defensively as his brothers now stood next to him.
“Yeah right.” I replied. “As if you call your girls anything else.”
Joe could no longer hide the truth as both his brothers began to softly chuckle at my comment.

“Actually,” He began, starting to get annoyed by my resistance. “You automatically have to be my slut because...” He hesitated. “...because of last night.”
Everyone froze but I refused to let him win this fight.
“You mean because you raped me? Yeah, I don’t really think that counts.” I said.
Both Nick and Kevin’s eyes fell on Joe.
“Wow, you actually did it man.” Kevin mumbled in congratulations.
“Yeah, I didn’t know you had it in ya.” Nick added.
Joe instantly beamed with pride while I rolled my eyes at him.
“Oh come on babe.” He said grabbing onto my shoulder before I could turn my back to him. “You know you want me. I mean, you can’t tell me you didn’t enjoy last night.” He said waggling his eyebrows.
I gave him one glance up and down; god he did look good in those swim trunks.
“You wish Jonas.” I snapped, holding back my smirk.
“Come on Sam... please.” He begged teasingly.
“No way.” I said beginning to walk away. “You’ll just have to wait if you really want this.”
And with that I flipped my hair and turned away from the now drooling boys. I walked down the beach towards Sasha and Kristi, about to thank them for everything they did. I guess this was going to be a whole lot easier than we had thought.

--------------------------

so her plan is  working 

will they figure it out ?

plz vote and comment