chapter 21

hx for the coments and votes :D 

read the A/n .

*Joe’s P.O.V.* 

(that night) 

I was sitting on the couch watching T.V. alone wondering where everyone was. Sasha and Kristi always seemed to take Kevin out every night leaving me, Nick and Sam here alone. Oh well, I shrugged it off and continued watching T.V. Just then I heard footsteps and looked over to see Nick holding on to Sam’s arm.

“Oh... hey guys.” I mumbled turning my attention away from them.

“Hey Joe.” Nick replied. “Me and Sam are going upstairs and I don’t want you or anyone else coming up and interrupting us... you got that?” He snapped.

“Sure... whatever.” I said rolling my eyes at his serious tone.

“Good.” He replied.

But as Nick took Sam up the stairs I couldn’t help but notice how she never looked into his eyes and the way he had such a tight grip on her arm... something didn’t seem right.

*Sam’s P.O.V.*

“You’re all mine now baby.” Nick said once we got into his room.

He locked the door and pushed me onto the bed.

“No let me go! I don’t want to do this anymore!” I said jumping off the bed, but before I could Nick grabbed my arms and pinned me down.

“What’s wrong babe? Sudden change of heart? But I thought you were my slut too?” He said with a disgustingly fake tone of concern.

“Not anymore.” I spat. “I don’t want to be your slut so just let me go!”

“No way.” He smirked. “You’ve been teasing me for too long. I want you and now I finally have you and I’m not letting you get away this time.”

With that he got on top of me as I squirmed trying to break free. I soon found out that it was useless; he was much too strong for me to try and pull out of his grip.

He kissed me, but I refused to kiss back so he ran his lips down my neck sucking lightly as he went. His hands slipped down to my sides and lifted my shirt above my head. He kissed me all the way down to my stomach and slipped off my shorts. He then pulled off his own clothing leaving us both in only our underwear. Obviously Nick had done this many times because he whipped off my bra quicker than anything. Once again he kissed every inch of my skin all the way down to my hips, licking lightly as he went. He then gripped onto my underwear with his teeth and slowly slid them off. The moment he slid a finger into me the tears began welling in my eyes. I would have given anything to get out of this situation, I didn’t care if I blew the entire plan; I just had to get out of here.

Nick’s finger slid deep into me and within moments he had stuck two more in.

“Take them out!” I yelled in pain, but he refused to listen and began swirling them around inside of me instead.

I moaned both in pain and pleasure as he slid them in deeper and then finally pulled them out. He leaned down and began kissing around my area making me squirm as he teased me. My cheeks flushed uncontrollably and he could see that I was getting turned on. Without hesitation he kicked his boxers off and pushed himself into me.

I screamed in pain wishing he would take it out but not having the strength to even let the words leave my mouth. All I could do was scream as the tears began to fall. He pushed harder and harder going deeper than Joe had ever gone. He went faster and faster making me pant and gasp between shrieks.