Chapter 6

*Joe’s P.O.V.* 

(that night)

I couldn’t help but let the corners of my mouth curve up. My eyes brightened as I stared at Sam slowly pulling her shirt over her head; she was such a tease, even if she didn’t know it. Her stunningly milky smooth skin shone bare against the moonlight coming in through her window. As she reached her arms over her head lifting off her shirt, I wasn’t sure if I would be able to stand it much longer. I just wanted to grab her and hold her fragile body in my arms. I wanted to feel her warm skin against mine. I’m sure my mouth was now gaping open as she carefully unbuttoned her shorts and swiftly slipped them off. My eyes grew wide as I stared at her now half naked body. So gentle... so virginal. I was throbbing just thinking about how badly I wanted to feel her sweaty body underneath me, moving in time with mine.

As if I needed another reason to drool, she turned her back towards me and slowly gripped the clasp at the back of her bra; I could barely take it.
“Come on... just a little further.” I mumbled to myself as I pushed a cluster of leaves out of my way.
I was now leaning so far over on the tree branch, cloaked behind the shield of night, just trying to catch a glimpse of Sam’s gorgeous naked body. Seeing her drenched today just made my body crave her even more. I knew I wouldn’t be able to do anything to her tonight, but I had to figure out some way to see her, whether she knew I was watching her or not.
“Come on...” I repeated to myself leaning further over as she struggled with her clasp.
I bit my lip waiting for the moment when suddenly...

“Joe? What are you doing up there?” I heard someone call.
Startled, I lost my grip on the branch and fell. I tumbled down the trunk and landed flat on my back on the grassy ground below.
“Joe... what were you doing?”
I let out a long groan as I met eyes with Kevin as he stood over me.
“Well,” I stood up and harshly brushed the dirt and grass off my arms, “I was about to watch Sam get completely naked for me.”
“For you?” Kevin stared down at me judgingly.
“Ok, ok... not for me. I was... spying on her.” I admitted.
“More like peeping on her.” Kevin said.
“Fine, call it whatever you want. But could you just go away and keep your voice down. I don’t want her seeing me.” I said gritting my teeth.
“Fine, I’ll be quiet... but only if you let me watch too.” He said as a smirk formed across his smug face.
“No way!” I exclaimed sounding a little too offended than I had wanted.
“Why not?” Kevin asked seeming taken aback.
“Because... because you just can’t.” I replied lamely.
“Oh come on Joe. What’s the big deal? It’s just Sam.”
“I know that.” I said as my brain wracked itself for a good excuse. “It’s just... I got here first.” I answered smugly and turned back to the tree. 
However, as I began climbing, Kevin’s laugh made my legs freeze in place.
“As if that’s gonna stop me.” He chuckled and I felt the tree shake as he followed up after me.

I rolled my eyes and sighed as I continued up the tree. Why do my brothers have to always be in my business? Once we were both perched comfortably on our branches, I focused my eyes as the corners of my mouth dropped. We both sat there staring into a window of darkness.
“Thanks a lot.” I snapped. “Because of you, I missed her.” With that, I took my hand and smacked the back of his curly head. My cheeks burned red as I watched him rub it gingerly and we both made our way back down the tree. So much for satisfying my craving... I guess I'll just have to find another way.
-----
Ohhhh BAD TIMING KEV :P 
so guys what do ya think , i know not a long chapter !!

sorry for not posting soon , had lots of exams :)

Vote Comment and fan me plz:D