chapter 19

thx for the votes n comments :) 

--------------------

*Sam’s P.O.V.* 

(the next day)

My eyes slowly opened to the morning sun and as I looked around my room I was surprised to see Kristi standing right beside my bed.

“Happy hump day!” She beamed.

I looked at her furrowing my eyebrows. “Why do people even call it that anyways?”

“Because Wednesdays suck so they had to do something to make them seem better, so why not give it a different name?”

I rolled my eyes at her, but I suppose she was right.

(that night)

I was just leaving my room to go downstairs and watch a movie with everyone else when suddenly I felt someone grab onto my hand and pull me into a room. I turned around and met eyes with Joe.

“Why are you doing this now?” I asked him knowing what he had in mind.

“Because it’s Wednesday.” He stated simply.

“Uh... Joe. That’s not why they call it that.” I said.

“Well it should be.” He smirked down at me.

With that, he laid me down on the bed.

I gazed up into his eyes a little surprised that he was suddenly so horny. I mean, just the other night he wasn’t sure if he even wanted to have sex with me.

“Really?” I asked before he leaned down to kiss me.

“What?” He said looking at me dumbfounded. “You didn’t think I had gone soft did you?”

“Ya... I did.” I mumbled under my breath however he was too busy already taking off my clothes to hear me.

For some reason I wasn’t enjoying the moment as Joe pulled my shirt over my head and took off my shorts. I really didn’t like the way he was acting. I really thought he was starting to change for the better, but by the way he was acting now, it seemed like he was a completely different Joe. He ran his hands down my bare sides until he reached my underwear. Surprisingly, he grabbed it with his teeth and began slipping it off. He came back up and forced his lips on mine. He quickly grabbed a condom from the bedside table and slipped it on. Without even warning me he pushed himself inside of me and I yelped in pain at the shock of it. Immediately he held my waist firmly making it impossible for me to move as I tried to squirm in his grasp. He pushed himself deeper than ever into me going hard and fast. But what was pleasurable at first soon became pure pain.

“Joe! St--stop! Take it out! You’re hurting me!” I screamed clenching the sheets beneath me, squinting my eyes in pain.

“No way, baby... we’re not done yet.” He said and kept going even faster than before.

“Ugh! Joe let me go!” I screamed, the tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

No, I couldn’t cry. I couldn’t let him see me cry or else it could ruin the entire plan, my entire image.

Sadly, I think Joe caught the glisten in my eyes and immediately pulled out. That was probably the quickest he’s ever been, however through the pain it felt much longer.

“Oh my gosh Sam I’m so sorry... did I really hurt you that badly?” He asked looking over at me.

“What do you think?” I groaned and turned away from him.

*Joe’s P.O.V.*

“Please don’t be mad at me.” I begged, but she continued to ignore me and keep her back to me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into my chest. She whined in pain obviously still really sore from what I had done. Shit! Just when I thought we were getting close I had to let my jealousy and anger get the best of me. I mean, after my hesitation the other night, I didn’t want her thinking I had gone soft on her. But as I stared at the cold image of her back I couldn’t help but let the feeling of regret infect my mind. Now she’ll never look at me the same way she had on the docks. I couldn’t believe I could sink so low. Well, at least I could try and make it up to her tomorrow morning.

-------

ooh Joe .. :(

what do ya think ?

vote n comment plz :)

love 

Gharam