Chapter 11

*Sam’s P.O.V.* 

My blurry eyes slowly opened as I took in the eerie silence. I rubbed my eyes and stretched out my arms trying to recall all that had happened last night. I could feel the puffy bags darkening my eyes remembering how I laid in bed for hours not able to get to sleep. How could I when I was in the arms of a guy who had just raped me?! Speaking of which...

I looked to the empty place next to me. He was gone and his clothes were no longer on the floor. I looked down at myself relieved to see that I was wearing at least some clothing too. That’s right, it was like 3:00 in the morning when I had woken up shaking and frozen because of my bare skin. I tried to get out of Joe’s hold and pull my shirt off the floor by the bed. However, my attempt failed as he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. Not wanting to wake him up and get mad at me, I laid there next to him and peeked under the sheets. Thank god he was wearing boxers, but why did he get to wear underwear and not me?! As if I was gonna stand for that! This time I gently slid out from under Joe’s arms and shifted my body to the side of the bed. I reached down to the floor and was able to pick up my underwear and t-shirt.

The morning sun shone through the room. I rubbed my eyes again as I sat up and shuffled my legs out of the bed. No wonder I didn’t get any sleep last night. And even worse, the asshole left me here to wake up alone! I usually don’t like to swear but he was really pissing me off! I walked up to Joe’s closed door and silently inched it open. I peeked my head through the crack hoping there was no one in the hallway. Thankfully, there wasn’t so I quickly slipped out of Joe’s room and dashed into mine. The moment I was in my room I ran straight for the bathroom and to the sink. I immediately washed my face. After last night, I just felt so... dirty, so... tainted. I had to do anything I could to get rid of that sick feeling. I scrubbed my face with soap repeatedly, as hard as I could, but the harsh churning in my stomach still wouldn’t reside. I finally gave up and changed out of my clothes and into some fresh summer shorts and a t-shirt. I re-applied my make-up as best I could, hoping no one would notice just how sleep deprived I looked. Before I walked out of my room I took one last glance at myself in the mirror and what I saw definitely wasn’t pretty. There was something different about me. Like I was missing something, like I had been used and then just... thrown away. But as I stared myself in the face stalling as long as possible before I had to go outside, I realized that deep down I already knew the answers that my reflection was trying to tell me. I did lose something... my best friend, and I was used and thrown away.

I took in a deep breath and shut my eyes tightly trying to hold back the tears. I could only imagine how mascara running down my face would perfectly top off my disastrous look of the day. I finally mustered up enough courage to open the door only to come face to face with one of the last people I wanted to see...

“Hey Sam. I was just coming up to get you out of bed.” Sasha smiled at me with her perky grin.
Oh how I wished I would only have to deal with the minor troubles she had to face.
“It’s ok, I’m up now.” I said trying to gather a small smile back, but it really wasn’t working for me. As my eyes met hers her face dropped.
“Whoa. No offence, but you look really tired.” Sasha said as her eyes got big.
“Yeah... I didn’t get the best sleep last night.” Hey, at least I was being honest.
“That’s too bad.” She said putting her arm around me. “But don’t worry. Once we get some coffee in you you’ll feel much better.
I chuckled to myself, as I found a small hint of humour in this nightmare of a situation; I only wish something that simple could fix this.

“Hey, what’s that on your neck?” Sasha asked stopping in her tracks and reaching her hand towards my neck.
I beat her to it as my hand shot up. Oh shoot, that freaking asshole gave me a damn hicky. I guess my vision was more blurry than I thought this morning. I completely missed it.
“Oh, umm...” I stumbled over my words frantically searching for some excuse.
There was no way I was going to tell Sasha what happened. Out of the three of us girls she has always been little miss perfect. I knew the moment I told her she would judge me. I would definitely have to tell her sometime, but I just wasn’t ready.
“Did you get a bruise or something?” She suggested.
“Oh, uhh... ya. It’s just a bruise. Nothing major; it doesn’t even hurt.”
Once again I tried to smile as she shrugged it off. When she was turned away I reached my hand back up to my neck where the hicky was. I gently ran my fingers over it. On the surface it didn’t hurt at all, but deep down it was cutting a deep scar into my skin. A reminder of him touching me, kissing me, holding me, hurting me. I knew these scars wouldn’t heal easily; it would take a lot of work and time in order to fix the wounds he left me. But just as determined as he was last night, I became even more determined in getting Joe back for what he did to me. If not for revenge, then for my friend; I still couldn’t let myself give up the hope that the old Joe still existed somewhere. Luckily, I knew someone who would be more than willing to help me with my new plan.

==============================

what do you think Sam will do ? 

who will help her with her plan ?

will she tell her friends ?

and if she does ,how would they react ?

tell me what do u think ,and don't forget to vote and comment :)

Love

Gharam