Chapter 10

*Sam’s P.O.V.*

“Joe... let... me... go!” I said between panting breaths.

For some reason; maybe the way he forced his lips against mine without giving me a moment to breathe, or the fact that I was so scared; I had become completely breathless.

“No way, baby.” He replied in a deep sultry voice. “We’ve come too far now.”

I watched in utter disgust as his eyes grazed my naked body up and down. His determination was scaring the crap out of me. I continued to struggle trying to break free from his grasp, squirming and trying to tear my arms away. As I did this, the hot desire in his eyes turned into raging anger. He gripped my wrists to the point where I thought they would cut open, and he pinned them down harshly above my head.

“If you don’t cooperate, this will become a lot more painful for you.” He said through gritted teeth.

My tense arms loosened as I gave into his grasp. He smiled down at me in satisfaction and gently brought my arms back down to my sides.

“Don’t worry, baby. Unlike you, I’m not so new to this. I’ll make you experience the most pleasure you ever will in your entire life.” He smirked down at me and leaned in.

His lips grazed mine until he finally let them meet. His now hot body rested gently on top of mine as the warm touch of his lips began to consume me. Everything started to seem like a giant blur, each moment seemed to go by faster than the next. Our lips stayed connected as he started moving his hips up and down against mine. I tightly shut my eyes trying not to let out a moan, when suddenly something occurred to me. Why was I trying to fight this? No matter what, Joe was determined to have sex with me and if I fought it any longer he’d make it even more painful than it already was. With that thought in mind, I finally gave in to Joe’s request and didn’t try to hold back the immense pleasure he was causing throughout my entire body.

I kissed Joe back and felt him smile against my lips. He gently grazed his tongue on my bottom lip, and without hesitation I opened my mouth. He released his grip from my wrists and placed his hands on both sides of my waist. He pulled away from the kiss and brushed his lips down to my neck. He lips gently met every place of skin until he had found my weak spot. I couldn’t hold it back any longer as a small moan escaped my mouth. I felt him smile against my neck as his hands slipped from my waist and started running down my legs. He placed one hand on the inside of my thigh as he began gently rubbing it up and down. He wasn’t full of it... he really did know what he was doing. His hand started grazing further up my thigh until his hand reached my... you know. He slowly pushed in one finger and began swirling it around. I clenched tight to the sheets beneath me as I quickly sucked in short breaths of air. I let out a small gasp as he pushed his finger in, not exactly in pain but in shock.

“Joe... why don’t you just... get it... over with?” I said between breaths.

“Because baby, you’re a virgin and I don’t want it to hurt too bad for you.” He smiled down at me and slipped in another finger.

I bit down on my bottom lip almost to the point where it was bleeding. My eyes got big as I realized just exactly what he meant... was he really going to hurt me?

Finally, after a few more moments of his teasing, he took out his fingers and pulled off his boxers, quickly putting on a condom. He gave me one last passionate kiss and I let my hands run across his chest. Out of pure temptation I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled his lips tighter against mine.

He pulled away breathing heavily. “Ok, just tell me how badly you want me baby and then we can really get things started.”

“Never.” I spoke softly.

I saw a flash of rage sweep across his face.

“That’s fine.” He said smirking. “That only makes me want you even more.”

With that, he leaned in again and slowly pushed himself into me.

“Ahh!” I screamed.

I couldn’t help it. Joe was raping me and I couldn’t do anything about it! Obviously he was used to this sort of reaction and ignored it as he began slowly thrusting in and out of me.

I screamed out again in pure pain. “Joe! Take it out!” I said grabbing onto the sheets.

He continued thrusting only harder and faster.

“Joe--” I tried to scream once again but was cut off by his lips.

They crashed down against mine as his warm body and toned chest brushed up against me. Suddenly, what was pure pain was soon replaced by pleasure as I arched my back letting out a loud moan. Within an instant I had my arms wrapped around his neck and gripping tightly onto his hair, pulling him down harder against me. This only excited him even more as he pushed himself deeper into me and moved in and out of me faster than before.

I titled my head back.

“Ugh... Joe!” I said.

I began pulling away, but he wouldn’t allow it.

“That’s right baby. Say my name.” His voice now dark and deep.

He thrusted even faster and harder; I felt like I was going to explode! I let out one last long moan and then he finally pulled out of me.

He collapsed down beside me and looked into my eyes.

“Now how was that?” He said with a pleased grin while still breathing heavily.

“I’m so sore.” I groaned not wanting to admit just how amazing that was.

“It’s ok. It was your first time... and I didn’t exactly go easy on you. It will probably hurt for a while.” He said.

“Thanks.” I mumbled sarcastically.

He just laughed and I turned away from him. However, he immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against his chest. I kept my back to him as I began feeling overwhelmed by emotions. I didn’t want to turn and face the one person I truly hated. How could he... my best friend?! My best friend just raped me! I mean, it didn’t matter that I sort of enjoyed it. Bottom line was I didn’t want it to happen. He took something from me that I can never get back.

I laid there in his arms and by his steady breathing I could tell he was now fast asleep. My entire body was shaking as shock kicked in. I felt so confused as I spun around in my caved in world. Anger, hurt, violation, and betrayal all pulling me in different directions. A small tear left my eye as all these thoughts ran through my head. Suddenly, my mind went black. Although it was from complete and utter exhaustion it felt more like someone had hit me across the head and I had blacked out completely; hoping... maybe I wouldn’t ever have to wake up.

==========

:'( .. Oh poor Sam... BAD JOSEPH !! ,the story from now on will get excited ;)

so what do ya think ? .

plz comment and vote