Chapter 4

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone who is reading this and voting or commeting , :)

hope u like this ch  

*Sam’s P.O.V.* 

We were all still sitting in our large circle in the living room, however we were now minus Kevin and Nick who had left right after dinner because they had “plans”. Ha! Yeah right. More like they had prior arrangements with their sluts! Anyways, I sat there silently between my parents wishing that Joe would just stop staring at me, when suddenly...

“Joe, why don’t you take Sam and give her a tour of the new house? It will give you two a chance to talk and catch up.” Mrs. Jonas suggested.

“Sure.” Joe replied beaming as he looked towards me.

“Oh I don’t know...” I said.

“Why don’t you go with him?” My dad said and gave me a little push out of my seat.

I walked over to Joe who smiled back at me and gestured up the stairs. “After you.” He said.

We walked up the stairs and he took me to each of the rooms showing me around. The entire time he displayed a friendly facade while I just followed him avoiding having to speak a word. Finally, we had finished looking through all the rooms... except for one. The one I was dreading to see most Joe had decided to save for last... his bedroom. I cautiously stepped inside as I turned to face Joe. I soon realized that the door was now closed behind him when the grin on his face caught my attention. Immediately my stomach clenched as I tried to keep my nervousness from exposing me.

“So...” I said fidgeting with my fingers.

“This is the last room. It’s mine.” He said still smiling as he took a step towards me.

“Yeah... I kind of figured.” I said trying to sound calm.

“Do you like it?” He asked.

Under normal circumstances, when Joe used to be my friend, that would have come across as sort of a strange question. However, I knew exactly what Joe was trying to get at with his small talk, so as quickly as I could, I tried to change the subject.

“Yeah it’s great, but I think we better get back downstairs.” I began walking towards the door. “The parents are probably wondering--”

“You know.” Joe stepped in front of me blocking my path. “We just moved in here this morning so I haven’t had a chance to sleep in my bed yet.”

I looked at him sort of confused, trying to figure out exactly what he was getting at.

“I usually don’t offer this to just any girl, but... I think you’d be great to test it out with me.” He said flashing his devilish smile down at me.

Sadly, I knew that as of this moment, I would never be able to erase that smile from my mind. It was only then that I realized just how close he was to me. So close in fact that he was almost pressed up against me. 

Fear surged through my body numbing me from head to toe, and just as I opened my mouth to say something; Joe’s lips crashed against mine. I instantly began pulling away, but as I did this he brought his hand up to the back of my neck and kept my lips pressed hard against his. Not giving me a moment to think or even comprehend what was happening, Joe wrapped his other arm around my waist as he backed me up towards his dresser. It wasn’t that high so he was easily able to grab onto my waist and lift me up onto it. Without ever once releasing his lips from mine, I continued to struggle and try to pull myself away from him.

“Don’t fight it baby.” Joe said breathlessly. “You can’t get away anyways.”

With that, he continued to smash his lips against mine. My breath became uneven as he deepened each kiss more and more. Unfortunately, Joe was very aware of the fact that I was wearing a low cut V-neck t-shirt. He continued to kiss me, only gentler now as defeat began to weaken me. He ran his hand down my neck and towards the neckline of my shirt as he slowly pulled it down exposing the top of my bra. He quickly shot his eyes down towards my black lacy bra and within moments he swiftly pulled my shirt over my head and continued to kiss me.

“Joe, stop.” I said weakly as I drowned in his embrace.

I was still sitting on top of the dresser when he suddenly pinned me against the wall. He ran his hands up my sides to my shoulders. He took my arms and wrapped them around his neck as I leaned into him. I knew I wouldn’t be able to fight him and I wouldn’t want to know what he’d do to me if I tried, so I let him have his way with me, feeling completely helpless and powerless against him.

His entire body was warm against mine as my arms around his neck pulled him against me. Between our heavy breaths and deep kisses; he slowly let his hands caress against my sides as he reached my bra. He followed the black lace around my torso all the way to the hook. His hands gingerly held onto my back surrounding the hook, when suddenly from downstairs...

“Joe! Sam! Come downstairs.” Mrs. Jonas called up to us.

I couldn’t help myself from breathing a huge sigh of relief as Joe pulled away. However, before Joe unpinned me from against the wall, his sultry voice whispered in my ear.

“This isn’t over yet.” He slyly smiled at me and stepped back as I quickly got off of the dresser. If he was trying to terrify me, it was working. But I tried to shake it off as I hastily grabbed my shirt off the floor and put it back on. The next thing I knew I was hurrying for the door, when suddenly Joe’s hand caught mine as he pulled me to a stop.

“Not so fast.” He said smiling as he held my hand in his and opened the door for me.

I didn’t even try to hide my look of disgust as he walked me down the stairs. He most definitely noticed but all he did in return was smirk and let out a small chuckle.

Once we came back downstairs I immediately noticed how everyone (including Nick and Kevin) were standing in the living room.

“What’s up?” Joe asked as I rapidly yanked my hand out of his.

“Well, we’ve thought of this great idea for Sam to take you three.” She said gesturing to Joe, Nick and Kevin. “Up to her parent’s cabin for a while.” She announced.

My mouth dropped but I quickly pulled it back up. How could my parents do this to me?!

I knew I had to make an excuse and fast.

“Um... I don’t know if that’s the um... the safest thing to do.” I said nervously.

“Oh don’t worry.” Mrs. Jonas said cheerily. “It’s the summertime and we know you’re all old enough. If you bring a few of your friends along I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun.”

“Oh, don’t worry mom... we all will.” Kevin said staring directly at me, bringing my attention to his devious smile and stifling stare.

I took in a sharp, uneven breath as I realized that I had not one but three pairs of eyes staring at me and trailing my body from bottom to top.

“Yeah... it will be... fun.” I choked out the words as the world around me exploded.

======================

Oh Uh ,,, what will Sam do ?

Plz vote and comment :D

Love

Gharaaaaaaaaam :D