Chapter 9

*Joe’s P.O.V.*

(when they got back from the boat)

“So you’re really gonna do it tonight?” Kevin asked me.
Me and my brothers were sitting alone in the living room while the girls were upstairs.
“Yeah.” I smirked. “But only if you two can make sure that Kristi and Sasha aren’t around to... interrupt us.”
“No prob, bro... we got ya covered.” Kevin assured me while resting his hand my shoulder. “If you can actually get Sam, then I’ll definitely make sure no one’s around to bother you.” Kevin chuckled followed by Nick.
I knew they didn’t believe I could do it, but there was no doubt in my mind that Sam would finally be mine... whether she liked it or not.

(a couple hours later)

It was beginning to get dark out and I knew I had to make my move fast before it was too late. Me and my brothers and Sasha and Kristi were watching a movie in the living room.
“Where’s Sam?” I asked.
“Oh she’s upstairs taking a shower.” Sasha shrugged. “She should be down soon.”
With that, I let out a subtle cough and quickly glanced over at Nick. He slightly nodded giving me his signature smirk. Almost instantly both Kevin and Nick stood up.
“Hey guys, why don’t we go out and get a late night drink or something.” Kevin suggested.
Sasha and Kristi immediately stood up. “Sure, that sounds great!” They said practically in unison.
Before the girls could change their minds Nick and Kevin began pushing them towards the door.
“Wait, shouldn’t we wait for Sam?” Sasha asked.
“Haha!” Nick chuckled nervously. “We can’t wait or everything will be closed. Now let’s go!” He said urgently directing them out the door while trying to keep an innocent grin on his face.
“Don’t worry, I’ll stay here so she won’t be alone.” I called.
Sasha’s head snapped back to me. “I REALLY don’t think that’s a good idea.” She said into Nick and Kevin’s smiling faces.
“It’s alright,” They assured her. “We’ll be back before you know it.”
Before anyone could object further Kevin shut the door behind them and walked out to their car.
I let out a huge sigh of relief. That was harder than I thought. I peeked through the blinds to see Nick and Kevin holding the girls arms tightly as they got them into the car.
“You did mean coffee when you said drinks... right?” I heard Sasha call before she ducked her head into the car.
I couldn’t help but chuckle a little at her innocence. Speaking of which...

It was just then that I heard the thundering water from the shower turn off. Perfect timing; now for my biggest challenge to date...

*Sam’s P.O.V.*

I stepped out of the shower and into the steam filled room. I quickly wrapped a towel around me (bathing suit/beach style) and reached for my clothes. Almost like clockwork the door creaked open and in came that dark haired boy... my worst nightmare. The moment he stepped in and saw me only in a towel, a smirk slowly spread across his already smug face. It was this look I had always dreaded ever having to see... a look I was certain would haunt my nightmares forever. It was only a matter of time... I knew the day had come.

“Well, well... looks like you’ve already done half of the job for me.” He said as the steam cleared around us and the satisfied look on his face surfaced. “I knew you wanted me the whole time... you didn’t even lock the door.” He said gesturing to the now open door behind us.
I mentally slapped myself in the forehead... you think I would have learned from last time.
“You wish.” I spat trying to regain my confidence however, I’m sure that the fact that I could no longer feel my legs was becoming evident as I stood there completely still.
“Oh I do.” He replied and began stepping towards me.
He was now so close that our bodies were almost touching as he let his hand fall down to my cheek.
“Don’t touch me.” I said jerking my head. He removed his hand but still stood strong as I willed my feet to move, however there was some sort of loss in translation.
Joe smirked once again. “You didn’t think I would let you get away with what you did to me today... did you?”
I tried to stop myself, as my lip began to quiver. I hated showing my weakness, but I could no longer help myself. I began feeling butterflies as the hairs on the back of my bare neck stood up.

Almost instantly, Joe grabbed my arm and started leading me out of the bathroom; that’s when my strength finally kicked in.
“No! Let go!” I shouted unsuccessfully attempting to yank my arm away.
For some reason I didn’t want to scream, I wanted to let a small part of me believe that Joe; the real Joe; my best friend was still in him somewhere.
“It’s too late now baby... I’ve got you.” He said and gripped my arm tighter as he pulled me to his bedroom.
My eyes grew wide as we entered the room, his knuckles now white against my arm. He threw me on the bed and I immediately grabbed the top of my towel trying to hold it up. As I laid there on his bed in nothing but a white towel with Joe staring down at me; I could feel only betrayal, vulnerability and utter helplessness. As my last resort, I quickly jumped up off the bed hoping for an easy escape; however Joe seemed to be a step ahead of me. He quickly grabbed me by the waist and pinned me back down on the bed.
“Don’t try to run away... you know you want this.” He said staring down at me with hungry eyes.
His hands slid up my waist, up my sides and to my arms, lifting them above my head only making me feel even more exposed.

He let his lips brush against my neck. “You look so hot right now... you’re turning me on so bad baby.” He mumbled against my neck. Fear coursed through me as I squirmed and struggled under his weight.
“It’s no use.” He said. “And if you keep struggling I’m going to make this a lot harder on you than it has to be.”
I froze with his cold words as he pulled his t-shirt over his head. He threw it down on the floor exposing his bare, toned chest. It was so smooth and tanned, practically begging me to run my hands across it. Why hadn’t I noticed before? I’m sure he saw the immediate desire in my eyes as he began unbuttoning his pants. He dropped them on the floor and held his weight as he placed himself on top of me. I tried to look away from his deep, dark eyes but once again my body wouldn’t listen to what I was trying to tell it to do.
“I knew you wanted this.” Joe smirked
“Joe, you’re my friend... don’t do this.” I pleaded.
He smiled down at my obvious distress. “I’m still your friend.” He said and brushed his lips against my earlobe. “Only now, with benefits.” He whispered.
He instantly ran his hand across the top of my chest where the towel wasn’t covering. He crashed his lips against mine. His warm touch sent shivers through my body, and within seconds he had ripped the towel off of me and threw it on the floor.

--------------------------------------

sorry for not posting soon , so what do u think ? 

next ch will be up next 

don't forget to comment and vote

love 

Gharam