Chapter 14

thx for the votes ,,hope u like this chapter ...btw ,,this chapter is Rated R,

-----------------------

*Sam’s P.O.V.* 

(the next day)

Everything was going perfectly. I had spent the last 24 hours completely ignoring Joe, only ever acknowledging him by flipping my hair or making sure he saw me in my bikini. At this point it was obvious that it was eating him alive. But now, it was time to really tease him, it was time to really make him sweat.

We were out on the boat all lying in the sun. I was laid out on the back of the boat with my back to the sun. Joe sat down next to me and I knew this was the perfect chance.

“Hey Joe.” I said keeping my eyes closed. “Could you put some suntan lotion on my back for me?”

In a split second he grabbed the bottle of sunscreen and came over to me. He kneeled on top of me placing one leg on either side of me. He squirted the lotion in his hands and began running them across my upper back. As a little extra bonus I let out a small moan as he massaged my shoulders. I didn’t have to look up to know he was trying to hold back a pleasing smirk. Slowly his hands began to slide down the centre of my back until they reached just above my bottom suit. He let his hands linger there teasingly as he hovered lower and lower.

“That’s low enough.” I said letting out a small laugh knowing how tortured he was feeling.

He placed his hands back on my upper back. Suddenly, a fantastic idea popped into my head. I reached my hands over to the back of my neck and untied the bikini string that was wrapped around my neck. Joe’s hands subtly hesitated as he realized what I had done. I knew it was almost impossible for him to resist such vulnerability, but he had to. He leaned down and I could feel him being turned on. His lips gently brushed against my ear.

“Tease.” He whispered and I smiled back at him.

(that night)

“Please... will someone go swimming with me?” I begged as I stood at the door with two towels in my hand.

Sasha and Kristi both shook their heads while Nick and Kevin completely ignored me. Obviously Joe had already given them the lecture to stay away from me. I turned to Joe.

“Come on.” I said grabbing his hand and pulling him up off the couch.

He smiled and didn’t resist as I dragged him out of the house. Now was my chance to see just how bad Joe really was.

It was almost pitch black out and the only source of light was coming from the stars and the moon in the night sky above. There wasn’t a soul or sound around. We both stood on the edge of the sand with only our toes in the water.

“Come on.” I said and walked deeper into the water.

Joe stood there frozen.

“What?” I said stopping in my tracks. “Are you scared of a little cold water?” I said in a mocking baby tone.

“Oh that’s it... you’re gonna get it now!”

With that, he came running after me into the water. I screamed, turned my back and ran deeper in. Once the water had reached my shoulders I stopped and turned to him.

“I surrender.” I said with my pouty lips and raised my hands.

He stopped chasing me and walked towards me. Suddenly, I slammed my hands against the water splashing it in his direction. His hair was completely soaked. He wiped his eyes and gave me a death glare as I tried to control my giggles.