Chapter 15

thx for the votes and feedbacks , ily guys :D

==================

*Sam’s P.O.V.* 

After breakfast we all decided to go shopping around town. The town was really small; you could easily walk the distance. So, for the majority of the day, we wandered around the town stopping in stores and having lunch. It was starting to get late in the afternoon and we were thinking about going home when suddenly Kevin spotted something.
“A music store?” He exclaimed. “We have to go in here.”
“No we don’t.” Nick said persistently.
Me, Sasha and Kristi just stared at the two of them like they were crazy.
“Oh come on you big baby.” Said Kevin dragging Nick into the store.
We walked inside and all the walls were covered in guitars hanging on hooks. There were pianos sprawled around as well as sheet music and amps and any other instrument you could think of.
“Look what’s over here.” Kevin said gesturing to a drum set.
“Yeah Nick look.” Joe added teasingly.
“Ha ha, very funny guys.” Nick mumbled.
“What’s with Nick and drums?” I asked.
“Not a lot of people know this but Nick used to play drums when he was little.” Kevin said. “But as he got older his friends started teasing him about it so he switched over to sports.”
“But that doesn’t mean we ever let him forget that he played.” Said Joe nudging Nick in the side.

“Nick, could you play for us?” I asked him.
“No way.” He said stubbornly.
“Aww come on. It would be fun to hear you again.” Kevin said.
Nick crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head.
Suddenly, I got the perfect idea for the next part of my plan. I walked over to Nick with everyone’s eyes on me. I put my hand on his chest pressing my body against his.
“Please play for us Nick.” I whispered in his ear. “I promise you won’t regret it.”
With that, I grazed my tongue on his ear and gently bit his lobe. He smirked and quickly sat down at the drums. I smiled over at Sasha and Kristi as we all watched Nick play.

(that night)

A huge yawn left my mouth.
“I’m tired.” I said leaving the couch with everyone watching T.V. “I’m going to bed.”
With that, I walked upstairs and towards my room. But I was passing by Nick’s room suddenly, I felt someone grab onto my arm. They pulled me into the room and I quickly turned around to see Nick.
“Hey baby.” He said and grabbed my face and crashed his lips against mine.
I immediately pushed him off.
“What do you think you’re doing?” I snapped.
“What? You didn’t think you could just tease me at the store today and not live up to your word?” He smirked at me.
“Oh right... I almost forgot about that.” I said smiling at him. “You did play really good today. So, I guess you deserve a little reward.”
He smirked at me and pulled me against him kissing me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he held on to my waist. He grazed my bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance and I gladly let him in. He intertwined his tongue with mine as his hands ran up and down my sides. 

I pulled away breathlessly. “You know, you look so hot when you’re playing the drums.” I said in a deep enticing voice.
He gave in and quickly locked the door and laid me down on the bed. His lips collided with mine as I grabbed on to the curls on the back of his head pulling him tighter against me. He gently bit my bottom lip making me softly moan in pleasure.
“Oh baby, you turn me on so much when you do that.” He said and I couldn’t help but smile as his kisses travelled down to my neck. I ran my hands down his chest as I began to unbutton his shirt. I traced my fingers across his chest gazing at his gorgeously toned muscles. Almost as toned as Joe’s. As I did this his hands slowly began to tease their way under my shirt. As his fingers slid up the bare skin of my sides, I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away.
“What’s wrong?” He said looking down at me.
I sat up. “What? You thought I would put out on the first night?” I smirked. “I’m not a complete slut.”
I leaned in to him so our lips were only inches apart.
“But that doesn’t mean it won’t happen.” I whispered into his ear.
With that, I gave him one last kiss, biting his bottom lip as I pulled away.
“Just be patient Mr. Jonas.” I smiled back at him as I strutted out of the room.

*Nick’s P.O.V.*

I watched as her sexy curves swayed side to side as she left the room. Her golden locks now messily framed her face. I knew Joe would kill me once he found out, but damn... she was so gonna be worth it.

-----------------------------

hope u like it so far :)

Vote n comment plz