Prologue

Regina pushed Brook out of her seat, it was the end of their senior year and to put it simple, Regina was excited

Regina pushed Brook out of her seat, it was the end of their senior year and to put it simple, Regina was excited. The two best friends decided to move in with each other for college, mainly because Regina wanted Brook's cooking.

"Regina! What the hell!?"

"What do you mean you can't come?"

Brook scratched the back of her head, "I'd rather write fanfiction than hang around horny, hormonal teenagers."

"But you're a horny hormonal teenager." Regina points out, grabbing her lunch bag, "Besides, cute boys, you need to lose your vcard."

"Extra Virgin Olive Oil." Brook reminded her friend, still laying on the ground.

"Let's change that to Virgin Olive OIl." Regina chucked a grape at her, "Have your first kiss, you're a graduating senior-"

"Who's been a big nerd since birth."

Mr. Allen walks in, staring oddly at his former drama student, "Why are you on the floor, it's usually Regina."

"She knocked me off the chair." She groans, moving around dramatically, making Regina roll her eyes.

"Right." He grabbed his coffee, "Don't leave a mess in my classroom."

"Yes dad!" The girls called out. Mr. Allen rolled his eyes, leaving the two alone. It wasn't the first time they've called him dad. Brook meant it in the most innocent way, Regina was the total opposite. He was 'daddy asf' as Regina would say.

"At least tell me you're not going to sit home and watch Netflix all day." Brook's silence answered her question, "Seriously Brook?"

"What?!" Brook exclaims, "I need to rewatch the 100."

"That can wait. You have a social life that is dwindling by the second."

"What social life?"

"The one that's dwindling."

"Couldn't you just come over to my place and watch Netflix with me?"

Regina took a bite of Brook's food, "The 100 seems too boring."

"No. It's about this dystopian-"

"Calm the English class down. No big words. It's too early."

"But it's lunch."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Brook sat on the LaZboy in the living room watching the first season of the 100, it's been the longest time since she had actually seen the show and wanted to remember what happened. She hasn't seen the show since Freshman year.

"Open the door bitch."

Brook groaned, that was 100% Regina's voice, "No! Go away!"

Regina unlocked the door, "I have a spare key anyways." Regina glared down at Brook. She was sitting back, with a huge tube of rasberry sherbert on her lap.

"Brook!" Regina ran forward, snatching the sweets away from her, "No!"

"But why?!" She whined, lazily reaching Regina for her sherbert.

Regina held it higher, "Ice Cream and Netflix? Really? Brook don't you want a boyfriend?"

"No." Brook gave up on taking back her sherbert, "Boys are useless."

"Then get a girlfriend."

"I'm straight."

Regina rolled her eyes and grabbed the handle of the recliner, forcing Brook to sit up, "Fine. Let's find a man who is not useless."

"Then they'll be assholes."

"Oh my God!" Regina screams glad that Brook's parents took her brother to the doctors.

"So you wanna watch Netflix with me now?"

Regina glared turning the T.V. off, "Let's go." She grabbed Brook's ankle, pulling her off, "I will drag-" Tug, "-your ass-" Tug, "-to my car."

Brook didn't even try, "Then are you gonna pick my fatass up and place me in the car."

"I'm gonna tie you to the back."

Then there was another knock on the door. Brook glares at Regina, "Did you invite someone else?"

"No."

Marzia waltz in as if she was used to just walking into someone else's house, "What's up my Mishamigos?"

"No come right in." Brook mutters sarcastically.

"Did you convince Brook to go?"

Brook groaned, "Not you too, Marzia."

"Fine, compromise." Regina steps in, "Let's go to the movies then."

"What movie?"

"Suicide Squad." Regina sings. Marzia agrees and lucky for them Brook agreed to go.

It was probably half an hour in the movie when Brook groans, she read the actual comics so it bothered her to see the film. Regina and Marzia seemed to love it, Regina was nonstop talking about the Joker.

Brook ran out of the theatre, "It's dark out. What time is it?"

"Half past eleven." Marzia answered.

Brook grumbles, her parents were going to kill her, "Can I borrow your phone?"

"Let's get in the car first." Regina swung the keys around her fingers.

Brook hopped in the book seat, just so she could put her legs up. "Phone please."

Regina starts the car, already speeding out, "Brook, feet off the seats."

Brook pouted but listened to her, taking Marzia's phone in her hand, "Do I need to put in (916)?"

"Nah, just the number."

Brook held the phone up to her ear, listening to the ringing, "Dad-"

"Air breach in Sector four. Prisoner departure in t-minus forty-eight hours."

Brook pulled the phone away, "What the-"

Instead of the number she dialed, the caller I'D was The Ark in Italics. Brook shifted in er seat uncomfortably, the name was similar.

"Marzia is your phone broken?"

"What?" She turns to face Brook, "No, it's a new phone."

"Well, it went to some random place instead of my house phone."

"Let me see-"

Regina screamed at the top of her lungs as her car collided with something. Marzia and Brook were saved by the child lock feature in their seat belts, Regina by the airbag. The three girls did not see what they hit, Regina should have but she swore that she hit a blur.