Chapter 20

"Hey, Brook-" Brook walked past her, not even bothering to stop, "What the..." She shrugged it off and walking towards the dropship, Monty coming beside her,"Brook just totally ignored me."

"Maybe Bellamy pissed her off again." Monty shrugs, pushing the curtain open, "Hey, have you seen Jasper?"

"He's on watch." She answers, noticing Raven sitting down at the table where the radio used to be.

"You finished the walkies." Monty mumbles.

"Hey. I'm sorry about before, really, and about your family."

Marzia nods, happy to hear that she at least apologized, "So everyone is back except Clarke and Finn?"

"Okay." Raven sneers going back to work.

Mony notices her behavior, "Raven, they were with another kid, Myles. They all left camp in the same group."

"Wait, all three of them?" Raven's face changes into pure regret, "They're all still out there."

"Yeah. We're going to look for them. Bring the walkies." Monty states, "We should get Brook. I'll get her." He leaves the dropship, but Marzia stays behind.

Raven flinches at the mention of her name, "She may be freaked out."

"Why?"

"She walked in on Bellamy and I having sex..." Raven mumbles.

"Oh God." Marzia covered her face, "She's never kissed anyone before, she didn't need to see that. She was probably freaked out and uncomfortable."

"She's a virgin." Raven sighs, "Yeah, she probably really didn't want to see anything like that."

Brook walked in with Monty, "When are we heading out?" Her expression was a deep frown, her eyes staring stoically ahead.

"Now." Monty states, "Marzia with me." He took one of the walkies, "Let's head out."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I thought you said you were heading west. Where are you?" Monty says over the radio.

Brook snatches the radio aggressively from Bellamy, "Just keep the moon to your left, and you'll find us." She was revealing how annoyed she was with the fact that she was paired up with Bellamy for the search.

Bellamy takes the radio, when Brook shoves it back into his chest, "Brook, you-"

"Forgot that you were such a man whore." Brook snips, her teeth ground together, "You really let her rebound on you, that's an actual fuckboy move. That's disgusting."

"Brook, I didn't think that-"

Monty's voice cut him off, "Is anyone else hearing this signal?"

"Just keep your eyes open."

"I think it's the same thing we heard in the black box."

Bellamy clenched his jaw, "Damn it, Monty, pay attention. Do you see anything? Report."

"Oh, my God. There's someone in the bushes."

Brook ran where she knew they were last at, Bellamy following behind her. "Myles!"

Raven knelt beside him, "Myles, what happened? Where are they? Clarke and Finn, where are they?"

"The Grounders took them." The looked that Raven shared with Bellamy, only made Brook roll her eyes.

She came beside her, "Take it easy, okay." Brook turned around, "We have to get him back to camp, I need to remove the arrow and cauterize the wound."