Chapter Two

Jaime looked at me and said “Friends?”

I pointed behind me and he realized they were with All Time Low. 

"Ahhhh," Tony said. "They’re always with some girls, how am I not surprised. Jaime, Mike; let’s go introduce ourselves."

"Okay." Jaime replied as him and Mike started following Tony.

"What about me?" said Vic.

Mike quickly replied “No. No. No. I think you should stay here with Daniella, show her around or something.”

"Uhh um okay." he said looking quite nervous. "So, do you want to come check out some of the tents with me?"

"I would absolutely love to." I said with a smile on my face. I’m trying so hard to hide that fact that I’m hanging out with the lead singer of my favorite band that I’ve been in love with since I was fifteen.

He smiled back at me and took my hand. He lead me through all of the buses and past the main stages to where all the merch tents were set up. It was kind of awkward, I had no idea what to say.

I turned to him and asked him about how he was liking Warped this year and what it’s like to be apart of a huge band. He was so humble with every  answer. We were so deep in conversation, we completely forgot about the time. His phone started ringing obnoxiously, but it was Mike so he had to answer. He hung up the phone and grabbed my hand and started leading me out, back to where the buses were.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused.

"Just out of here, It’s opening time" he said nervously. "See I love our fans so much, with every single piece of my heart, but the second they see one of us it’s like a riot. We’re surrounded with no way to escape."

"Oh, I completely understand, you guys are huge all over." I responded. 

He led me to the buses and asked me if I wanted to come inside. Obviously I said yes. I’ve only spent around an hour and a half with him and I was completely head over heels for him. He seemed like he was into me, but I’m so bad at telling that kinda stuff.

We sat down on his bunk and then he asked “Are you a fan? Of like Pierce The Veil?”

I didn’t know if I should tell him I was because what if he thought it was creepy or whatever, so I just said “I was really into your band when I was fifteen.”

"Ahhhh, I see." He laughed. "How old are you now?"

"I’m eighteen." I said.

I saw his eyes widen as he looked at me. “Really?” he gave me a confused look.

"Yeah I’m serious." I said. I was starting to get nervous. Should I have told him I was older, I mean he is thirty-three years old. I’m too young. Ugh, why did I go with him. This sin’t going to end well.

"You just seem so much older. The way you talk and act just makes you seem older." he said.

"Is that a bad thing?" I said puzzled.

"No, not at all." He smiled.

He got off the bunk and walked to the back of the bus. He came back with an acoustic guitar in his hands. “Well, you were fifteen three years ago, so that was 2013. So you must know this song.” My heart was fluttering the Vic Fuentes was about to play a song for me. 

For me.

Just me.

He started playing and from the first chord I could tell what song it was.