Chapter Nine

A month went by and it was the last day of Warped Tour. I still have no idea what happens when it’s over. Am I going back to New York? Am I gonna stay with Vic? I’m so confused. The only time we talked about anything like this was when Vic and I talked about the band recording a new album, ever since then we haven’t mentioned it. Today the guys were gonna do a signing, an acoustic set and their set finished off the night. The acoustic was at 12:30, the signing was at 2:00 and they had to be by the main stage at 7:30.

I didn’t want it to be over since I’ve had the time of my life and it was my dream to do this, Vic made that dream come true in every way possible. We were doing really well and I’m more in love with him than ever. 

I tried to get out of bed without Vic waking up, but he did wake up. “Good morning.” He said in his sleepy voice, he pulled me back onto the bed.

“Good morning.” I kissed him.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. “You’re so beautiful.” He said to me.

He made my heart flutter. “You’re perfect.” I said back to him.

“Far from it.” He responded.

“You really are.” I said. Before he could argue I started to say, “You know why today is?”

“The last day of Warped.” He said kinda bummed.

“Yep.” I said.

“I don’t want it to end.” He said.

“Me either.” I said. “What happens next?”

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“What happens to us after this is over?” I looked away from him.

“That’s what I’ve been waiting to tell you.” He started to say, “We’re recording in New York, a week after this tour ends. So I wanted you to come back to San Diego for the week and then we could go to New York and you could go to school and we’re right there.”

“That’s perfect!” My eyes lit up. I hugged him tightly.

“I hoped that you’d be happy.” He said.

“Of course I am, are you kidding!” I smiled. 

“We’re there for two months then we’re taking a break from touring until next year. It just makes things easier.” He said.

“Oh my God!” I said. “I love you so much.”

He really did all of this to stay with me. Pierce The Veil is known for their non-stop touring. I’ve never felt this loved before.

We kissed, I felt him smile. I hope I was making him as happy as he made me.

He started to get dressed and I just layed there smiling. I couldn’t believe he was doing all of this for me.

He kissed me on the forehead and asked, “Are you coming?”

“Oh yeah, give me a second.” I rushed.

I put on one if his t shirts, a pair of shorts and vans. 

I held his and and we walked over to the set and I watched them perform it for last time on Warped Tour 2016. It’s crazy that it’s over tonight. As soon as the acoustic was over I went over with them to where the signing was gonna be. We hangout behind the tent for half an hour until it started. The signing was two hours long and fans were leaving in tears, giving them letters and gifts. This is the last time I’m gonna see that happen this year. The signing was over and we went to catering to eat then we’re gonna head over to the stage to watch All Time Low, then The guys perform.