Chapter Three

We got off the bus and ran into Nicole and the All Time Low Boys. Vic started talking to Jack, Alex, Zack and Rian. Nicole dragged me to the side and literally jumped on top of me in excitement. “I have spent almost all day with Jack fucking Barakat. Thank you so much for getting us back here. Literally best day on Warped, ever! I wish we were together more since we’re all at Warped together usually but this is so amazing! I’m going back to the bus with the guys, where are you going?”

"I’m going with Vic to watch Pierce The Veil’s acoustic set." I replied.

"Really! Like with him? Oh my God." She said excitedly. Jack motioned for her that they were headed back to the bus. "Well, I’m going back to their bus. Hopefully Lauren’s doing good with Of Mice & Men she must be bugging out!"

We found Tony, Mike and Jaime, then walked over to the tent they were playing in. Vic and Tony were warming up behind the tent, making sure it would sound good for everyone. Mike and Jaime told me to stand on the side by then while they performed.

They performed all my favorite songs. They started with Caraphernelia, then I’m Low On Gas and You Need A Jacket, followed by Yeah Boy and Doll Face. They finished it off with Hold On Till May, leaving the crowd screaming.

His voice was so perfect. He made everyone in that crowd so damn happy. The same way he made me feel. 

We walked behind the tent waiting for Tony and Vic to finish taking their node and all that applause in. After Vic came out of the tent I gave him the biggest hug in the world and said “That was perfect!”

He smiled, took my hand and lead us back to the buses.

We stopped a good 8 times for the guys to sign stuff and take pictures with fans. They genuinely love every single one one of them it’s crazy, I’ve never seen anything like it.

We got back to the bus and their tour manager was telling them about tonight’s set and what time they had to go to sound check. 

They had to be by the stage at 7:30 and it was only 3:30 so I actually had four more hours to just hangout with Vic with no interruption.

"Maybe you guys can go hangout with Jack and Alex or Austin and Tino or something. Keep an eye out for Nicole and Lauren for me?" Vic asked.

"Sure, I’ll go with Of Mice & Men!" Mike said as he ran off the bus

"I guess we’re going to All Time Low’s bus" Jaime and Tony said in unison as they high-fived.

"That set before was so beautiful." I said to Vic while he put his guitar away.

"I’m really happy you liked it" he smiled.

"Can you just do one thing for me?" I asked in the sweetest tone.

"Sure." He said in a confused tone.

"There’s this one song I’ve always wanted to hear you perform, Disasterology." I said shyly.

"Wow, that’s a good one," he said. "I don’t even remember the last time we even thought about performing that one." He grabbed the guitar out if the case and started playing my favorite song in the whole wide world.

Everything about the way he sang and played the guitars was so perfect. I couldn’t get over how perfect he was in every aspect. It was all I could think about.

"Did you like it?" He asked at the end of the song.

"Of course I did!" I smiled.

"Good." He said. "I think that’s the best I’ve ever done that song."