-Prologue-

A/N- Italics mean thoughts, also if you have questions or suggestions you can comment or private message me.

It was your first day transferring to Karasuno and the school was much different from your old one. This place feels so small but where the hell do I go to get to my class.

"Hey, new kid." Someone behind you says.

"Oh, it's you." You smile at your friend in front of you.

"Welcome to Karasuno. I will be your tour guide and lovely new friend." They say in a very formal speech towards you.

"Oh god, shut up." You playfully punch their shoulder and roll your eyes. "Lovely tour guide and friend show me to my class." You show them the paper and they carefully scan it.

"Ahh, you're in that class. alright, I'll lead the way. We both know why you're really here though." They tell you.

"Look, it's not like I wanted this to happen. It was the school's fault for just getting rid of the girls' volleyball team. I just wanted to play volleyball here because of you know who but turns out he's not even here and the girl's team broke up. And now I can't even go back because I'm already enrolled." You say to them.

"It's also technically your fault for not asking right away, you could've just asked if you could join the team even though you are a girl. All you had to do was show you're amazing skills and BAM you join." They say.

"It would probably be harder than that." You respond.

"No, I heard that if there was no boys team, the guys could play with the girls. What would make it so different if a girl played with the boys?" They laughed.

"Sometimes I put myself in situations and then it's too late to back away from then." You think to yourself about all the things you had done to enroll in this school. "Anyways you're the one taking me to the office at the end of the day."

"You should've just joined the soccer team. You're pretty decent at it and we could use the helping hand." Your friend was on the soccer team and would always bring you along to practices when you weren't playing volleyball. They had always wanted you to join their team.

"I don't want to be in a team that plays a sport I will be decent at."

"I thought I could give it a shot. Well, this is your class." They point to a door. "We won't be seeing each other a lot since you're a third-year and I'm a second-year. But I'll see you at lunch?" They give you a small smile and wave goodbye as they walk away.

*Bell rings*

~~Time Skip cause I'm lazy and all you did was do introductions though you started becoming friends with Daichi and Sugawara cause you're in the same classes and sit close to each other and you asked them about joining the volleyball team and they agreed to let you join once you showed them your so-called 'amazing' moves that you told them about.~~

Before stopping by the office to ask for permission to join the boy's volleyball team, you head to the gym to check out what it's like.

As you get closer to the gym you can already hear shoes squeaking. There's someone here already? You change your shoes ready to enter the gym and open the door. There was one guy inside. You immediately recognize him and you already know that it's going to cause a problem because neither of you typically enjoyed one another.

"Kageyama." You say slightly frustrated. "Fancy seeing you here."

"I never thought I'd see you again. I thought you were at some elite school living your volleyball dreams."

"Yeah well, I could say the same. Seeing you here means you haven't changed much have you?" Kageyama Tobio. Famously known at your junior high. But only among the volleyball players.

"I wouldn't insult me being here given you're here as well." He turns away from you to continue practicing his serves. He does a serve but it's still like one you saw when you went to school together.

"It's still faulty. You need to". You stop yourself. You didn't want to give him advice. "Let me show you." You wanted to show off to him and to show him how much you've grown. Ignoring the fact that you were still in uniform, you grab a ball and get ready to serve. Suddenly the door swings open and you are rudely interrupted.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? AND WHO ARE YOU?" Pointing at both of you.

"I can't beat you if we are on the same team!" Kageyama stares at him surprised. Then the short kid looks at you then at him and repeats. "Ugh. Everybody is taller than me." He groans and looks you up and down. Even the King of the Court-"

"Hey, dumbass don't call me that." He starts to get irritated.

"What? Why?"

"Just don't!"

"Geez okay, well who are you?" The short kid looks up at you again.

"I'm (y/n). I'm a third-year." You introduce yourself.

"Oh so you're just here to look around, my name is Hinata, Year 1 Class 1. Nice to meet you"

You nod in response but then realize what he said. "Wait no- not just to look around." As you're about to answer you see Daichi and Sugawara enter the gym. You wave at them and say hello.

"I see you're already here. Going to show us some of those great moves?" Suga says to you.

"Yea I'm ready."

"Hey, how tall are you?" The short ginger says to you.

"I'm 175."

"Woah you're so tall." He keeps switching between looking at you and Kageyama.

"Umm... thanks." You say awkwardly knowing well that there are taller people.

"So you want to join the club, eh?" Daichi says. "I'll have to think about it and talk over it with the supervisor. Give me some time"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

(Current me editing this chapter, this is so boring I'm so sorry)