-Chapter 29-

-time skip to the last day of TC at the BBQ-

You're talking with Akaashi, Ko, and Iwaizumi, laughing about your past self and you now. "When we were in elementary, (n/n)-chan was really short. I don't know what she did to get so tall." Ko laughs.

"She was still short in Junior High too." Iwaizumi chuckles.

"Yea, she got so much taller at Nekoma!" Ko teases you.

"Hey!!!! You guys have no right to call me short now, I'm taller!!"

"You know we're just teasing (y/n)," Iwa-chan tells you. You roll your eyes and laugh.

-watching you from afar-

"If only she would talk to me like that," Kuroo says to Kenma.

"Maybe she would if she liked you," Oikawa smirks.

"I don't see you talking to her!" Kuroo says back. A barely audible chuckle came from Kenma this time. Oikawa huffs and sits down next to him. They both just sit there in silence until Tsukki comes close. "Heyy!! Tsukki." Kuroo coes.

"What do you want?" he says not looking at them.

"You like (y/n)-chan too, right?"

"What?"

"Oh shut it. We all see how you stare at her. And it's definitely not an I-admire-my-senpai look. Sit down." Kuroo pats a spot next to him.

"You know I just remembered I have to go over there." He says and leaves.

"He's hard to deal with." Oikawa sighs.

"Try practicing with him." Kuroo looks back. "Hey, maybe you're not so bad."

"Same with you." Oikawa gives his normal smile and turns your way. Once again staring at the group you were in. Seeing you smile with the other guys, makes him feel weird. He would of course never admit it, but he's jealous of Iwaizumi. Just seeing how much he can make you laugh makes his heart turn. I won't give up. He thinks.

-done with TC-

You look back at the gym checking if you've left anything. You see a jacket in the corner and pick it up. It has the Karasuno logo on it and the jackets seem to fit someone tall. Asahi had his jacket on before he got on the bus. "(y/n) the bus is here!" You hear Oikawa yell out for you.

"I'm coming." You yell back. It must be Tsukishima's then. You put the jacket in your backpack and head out to your bus.

-time skip after the meeting with your team-

"Do you want us to walk with you (y/n)?" Iwaizumi asks you.

"No, I have to go run an errand real quick," you say back. You start to walk away and head to Kei's house.

You knock on the door not so loudly. The lights are still on so they might still be awake. The door opens slowly and you see a familiar guy.

"(y/n)?"

"Aki!!" you yell and hug him. "I can't believe I didn't realize it. Tsukki looks just like you."

"It's nice to see you two back together." his mom comes in.

"Mom, you knew?" Akiteru looks at his mom.

"Oh, how could I ever forget. I thought you just didn't want to know. (y/n), how could I ever forget about you? I always took pictures of you two together. And your mom and I would always say how you would become my daughter-in-law." You awkwardly laugh at the statement.

"I haven't seen you in years Aki!!" you smile.

"I guess you have a good memory to remember my face. But not enough to remember my last name." he chuckles and looks at you. "What brings you here anyway?"