-Chapter 7-

TW: ab*se, be safe and if you are experiencing something like this reach out, you are not alone <3

*flashback in middle school*

You stare at the computer screen in disbelief. The thought of your grades killed you. You knew what your parents were going to tell you.

You asked the captain of the girls' volleyball team if you could practice with the boys. She agreed and let you go. As you walk to the gym, you were on the verge of crying. The two people who you were closest to were in this gym. You slowly grabbed the handle and wrapped your fingers around it. You push the door open and everyone stops what they were doing and stare at you. You stare at the floor not wanting to make eye contact with them. You slowly walk towards their coach, trying to avoid the gazes of everyone that had stopped to look at you. They knew how you acted. You were always a cheerful and funny person. When you went to their practices you would always tease them but then make it up to them. Everyone knew how you were, but today was different.

"Can I talk to Iwaizumi and Oikawa, please?" You tell the coach. He nods and calls the two boys over.

"Oikawa, Iwaizumi." He says and the two boys stop staring at you and nod. When you see them walking towards you start to walk towards the doors as a signal for them to follow you. You can feel the tears run down your cheeks, you speed walk towards the doors to not allow anyone to see you cry. Oikawa and Iwaizumi walk closely out the door with you as well. You sit far away from the door so no one can see or hear you cry.

"(Y/n)-chan." You see Oikawa and Iwaizumi walking towards you. You turn your face so they can see your red and watery eyes. You run to them and hug Iwaizumi. He hugs you back and lays his head on yours. As you start to sob. "Shh (y/n) it's going to be okay." Iwaizumi rubs the back of your head with his hand.

"Sit." Oikawa simply says. Iwaizumi nods and he doesn't let go of the hug. He sits down and you sit on his lap and dig your head into the slightly taller male. "What's wrong (y/n)?" Oikawa asks.

"Grades, parents." You say between sniffs. They both knew what you were talking about.

"Oh (y/n). What are you going to do?" Oikawa says. You shake your head and start to cry even more.

"They're going to kill me." You say again. You take out your hand and look at it. You close your eyes and after a second you feel something wrap around your small hands. It's Oikawa's hand. He intertwines his fingers with yours. Even though you were usually a fun, laid-back person who made everyone laugh, you had your dark times. Mostly caused by your parents. You were already used to this. Sitting on Iwaizumi's lap and beside you was Oikawa.

Even though you met them at the same time, you were a bit closer with Iwaizumi. Mostly because everyone thought Oikawa was good-looking and girls would come up to you all the time asking for you to hook them up. It made you uncomfortable knowing that everyone would stare at you when you were with him. So, this caused you to be a tiny bit more comfortable with Iwaizumi. They weren't your childhood friends but it's as if they were. You appreciated every moment you spent with both of them.

"(Y/n)?" You look up at Iwaizumi. "If something goes wrong, come to my house. Talk to me. I'll always be here for you." Iwaizumi says and you nod. You let go of Oikawa's hand and wrap both of your arms around Iwaizumi, tightening your grip around him. You let just a few more tears come out. The three of you would always make fun and poke at each other but they know that this was serious.