-Chapter 2-

*****

~Flashback~

As you walk to the Karasuno gates you can't help but smile at yourself. 'It's finally happening' you think to yourself. You're finally joining Karasuno's volleyball team. This is your first year in Karasuno and currently, you are a third year. You skip to the clubs' paper and quickly search for the one you are looking for. Until you reach it. 'Boys' Volleyball, wait, Girls' Volleyball Team has been canceled. What?! Why? What do I do? I can't just leave.' You think to yourself. You quickly run to your house to call your friend.

"(B/F/N) we need to talk!" You say.

"What happened are you okay?" They say back.

"No I'm not okay, they canceled the girls' volleyball team. I really wanted to join the team and now I can't! What am I supposed to do?" You say to them.

"You tell them you want to join the boy's team?" They say sarcastically.

"I'm such an idiot why didn't I check before I signed everything. At least Ukai is still there." You sigh to yourself in disbelief.

"Oh, you didn't hear? Ukai no longer coaches. Too old and fragile." They say on the other line.

"Shut the hell up." You groan and throw yourself on your bed. "What am I even doing at Karasuno then?"

"To see me duh." Your friend laughs.

"It's over, what am I going to do?"

"Again, you ask the administration to let you join the boys' team. It's not that hard."

~End of Flashback~

You stare at your desk as if it was more interesting than anything else. It was the next day after the fiasco that went on in the gym. You're patiently waiting for the lunch bell to ring. You felt awkward because you knew the way you snapped was out of pocket but you were just so angry at the moment that you had to let it out. Both Sugawara and Daichi really wanted you on the team, they just didn't know how to talk to you. You haven't been paying attention to any of the lessons that the sensei is teaching. You felt bad that you probably just threw the one chance you had at joining the team.

As the bell rings you grab your lunch box and run out the door. "We really need to talk to her and tell her to stay." Daichi says to Suga.

"I agree, but who's going to talk to her?" He responds.

"You, I'm pretty sure she trusts you more." Daichi says.

"What, we talked to her at the same time. I really don't think that matters"

"Just go find her!" Daichi hits his back and pushes him off to find you.

You are currently at the rooftop eating lunch with your friend. "I'm such an idiot. I snapped because I was mad but I was so rude to them I feel bad."

"Get over it. If you showed them cool moves they'll come by and ask you to stay because they know you're a great player and need someone as good as you on their team. Just give it some time." Your friend says to you trying to calm you down.