-Chapter 21-

-Tuesday-

"Okay well, I'll walk this way. Since I'm going to Karasuno. Bye Iwa-chan! Bye Oikawa! See you both in practice!" you say and turn another way.

"Bye (y/n)." Iwaizumi said waving at you. Oikawa hasn't talked to you. He would usually be yelling at your face trying to get your attention. He's been quiet since the 'incident' that happened yesterday. "What's wrong with you?" Iwaizumi hits Oikawa's head. "It's so quiet when you're not yelling out people's names. You haven't even talked to her. Are you feeling okay?"

"I made a terrible mistake Iwa-chan! (y/n)-chan will never see me how she used to see me."

"What did you do that was more stupid than any other things that you've done?"

"I confessed yesterday!"

"You confessed that you liked her? But she started ignoring you a week before the games."

"Cause I did something worse!"

"Well then, tell me."

"I may or may not have panicked kissed her. Without her consent." the setter said bluntly. Iwaizumi stopped walking and turned so he could fully face Oikawa.

"What? How? Why? You're so stupid!" Iwaizumi kicks the taller male and he winces.

"Oww! You don't have to hurt me so badly." Iwaizumi walks away from the Oikawa. "Iwa-chan?" he questions and follows behind.

-meanwhile, you walking to Karasuno-

I should've had breakfast this morning, you think. You look around to see if there is a store around and you see the Hill Bottom store. You never entered this small store. You used to always pass by it. You had to go inside now that you made the wrong decision of not eating breakfast. You open the door and see that your uncle is working here. "I knew Hill Bottom sounded familiar." you walk towards the counter.

"(y/n)! Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

"Yea, I just have to deliver some stuff to Karasuno. How's your mom doing?"

"She's fine. She's in the back unloading some stuff."

"Aren't you supposed to be doing the dirty work?"

"She doesn't allow me to, because if I did it the whole place would be upside down." you chuckle remembering how untidy he was. There was an overwhelming amount of awkward silence filling the air.

"So, umm... Karasuno coach right? Following in grandpa's steps?" It was difficult to talk to him without remembering the past.

"Yea. It just happened." You couldn't bear the awkward silence anymore.

"I'm sorry this is really awkward." you spit out. He looks at you puzzled. "The whole being in Aoba Johsai. Having to see you after everything that's happened. I'm sorry." he stops you.

"Why are you apologizing? You made your choice. You can do what you want. You deserve to break free after the hell you went through when you were younger. I'm sorry I never dared to step up for you. It's my fault you now hate your parents, but (y/n), give them a chance. They've been asking for you."

"Oh, that's a little hard to believe. I haven't seen them since I left for good. It would be weird if I just showed up now. Let's move on. What do you think about your Seijoh cousin?"

"Well, you are making it clear that you go to Aoba Johsai. You're wearing your school uniform and have your jacket. I'm not mad at you for being on any team. I don't care what team you're in. That only means we have to beat you."