-Chapter 19-

A/N- I'm watching the game of Karasuno vs. Aoba Johsai in season one while writing this. Yay!!

Warning: contains season 1 spoilers

-Thursday-

"Alright guys, you have all been training hard for this. The Interhigh-preliminaries are coming up tomorrow. I want all of you to have some rest and be prepared for tomorrow. I know that this time we can make it to nationals. Oikawa as captain you must be there for your whole team. I hope you understand that." your coach says.

"Yes, coach Irihata." Oikawa responds

"Now, first starting tomorrow we will go against Oomisaki High for our first game. I hope all of you are prepared." the whole team nods their heads in agreement. "All right go home and rest. Oikawa, that goes to you too. We've been training extra for this, don't wear yourselves out." you grab your bag and walk out of the gym.

"(y/n)-chan!" you hear your name being called out.

"What?" you groan at Oikawa.

"You don't have to be scary (y/n)-chan."

"What do you want."

"Will you-"

"No." you walk away leaving behind the brunet.

"What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know Iwa-chan, she's been like this the whole day!"

"Maybe she's thinking about how to win against the teams we'll be playing against."

"I think she's thinking about Karasuno."

"She hasn't been to an official match in a while. She's probably just preparing. And we have to beat Karasuno to go against Ushiwaka."

"Let's just let her be. I'm sure she wants to be alone." the two males walk to their houses letting you be alone.

-Friday-

The rotation is made making Oikawa be the one to serve. You hear his fangirls start to scream. You turn to your left to see that Karsuno has won their game against Date Tech. If we win this game then that means we play against Karasuno. you think to yourself. You smirk at the thought. Of course, we're going to win. We're beating Shiratorizawa.

-in the bleachers with Karasuno-

"Am I the only one who sees a change in (y/n)? First, the serves, and she seems to be really blending well with the team." Sugawara looks at the game in front of him.

"I can see that her, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi make an amazing team. They must hang out a lot to make their plays flawless." Daichi says beside Sugawara.

"Actually I think that Iwaizumi and Oikawa have been in the same volleyball team since elementary school. But them two met (y/n) their first year in middle school. The thing is they were together for three years then she moved for two years and now she's back as if nothing happened. It's only been two months." Kageyama stares at his two senpai's playing a game.

"We've played a game with (y/n) one time, but not against her. We truly don't know her full power."

"Yes, but I think that doesn't matter. She seems different." Sugawara points out.

(A/N- let me clear something up before I introduce you to AJ vs K game. So since there are only allowed to be six regulars, you will be swapping out with the other third year, Hanamaki. But if something happens you will be swapped out with him since, well, your position is wing spiker, and he is too. There, is no confusion anymore. Don't forget you're number 5.)