-Chapter 12-

**I've decided to put what day it is when a day changes or at the beginning of a chapter, I was reading over some chapters and I thought it was a bit confusing so I'm going to start putting the day. Right now it's still the Tuesday it was from the last chapter**

-Tuesday-

-At the Karasuno Gym-

Your brother Tama enters the gym with Asahi. He wants to say sorry to you for what he did this morning. When he looks amongst the whole team he doesn't find you. He goes towards where Daichi, Sugawara, and Tsukishima are talking. "Have you guys seen my sister, I need to apologize to her?" Tama asks.

"Did she not tell you?" Daichi asks.

"Tell me what?"

"She isn't coming to afternoon practice regularly anymore." Daichi informs your brother.

"Oh no it's probably my fault, I pre-" Tama continues.

"No, no it is not your fault, she told us that she wasn't coming to practice some time before you came." Sugawara says.

"Do you know where she went or is going?" Tama asks.

"I thought you were the one who would know, she didn't tell anyone. Now that I think about it, did she tell you guys?" Daichi says pointing to Sugawara and Tsukishima.

"No." Tsukishima says looking at Suga.

"Yea not really." Sugawara says awkwardly.

"She didn't really mention where she was going she just told us why." Tsukishima says.

"Man, this sucks. Why did she tell you guys and not me, I'm her brother." Tama whines.

"Maybe because she likes us better." Tsukishima smirks.

"No way! I'm her brother, I'm like her best friend!" Tama proudly says.

"She didn't really seem like your best friend earlier." Daichi says.

"You're supposed to back me up." Tama sighs to himself. "I should probably study for one of my tests for back home. I need to get better grades." When Tama says that Sugawara and Tsukishima remember something. I thought her older brother had good grades. They both think to each other. They both remember what Iwaizumi and Oikawa told them that her older brother had good grades and even had a great job. They both look at each other confused.

"Tama-san, what's your relationship with your sister?" Sugawara asks.

"Well compared to her and our oldest brother, our relationship is great. But when you put him aside, it's terrible." Tama says. Suddenly it all made sense.

"There's another one of you guys?" Daichi asks.

"Yea, (y/n) is the youngest. I'm the middle child. And Nori, he's the oldest."

"Can you tell us more about the three of you?" Sugawara asks.

"Well, there isn't much. Nori is the oldest, had good grades, and is now working at an amazing job. He's around 22 years old. Then, there's me. I'm the one who has bad grades and the one who cares less about school. This is probably why our parents sent me abroad to study. Then, (y/n). Our parents were really mean to her. They loved her at first but eventually realized they couldn't control her anymore so they started being mean to her. I always blame myself for not being able to stand up for her. Her grades went down and-" before Tama could continue Tsukishima stopped him.

"Do you think it's your place to talk about her past? I don't think it's she would enjoy someone talking behind her back about her." Tsukishima says.

"Yea you're right. I should let her tell you guys when she feels comfortable. I probably don't know much about her anyways." Tama says scratching his head. Tsukishima walks away thinking more about your older brother. "I thought she told you about Nori." Tama tells Daichi.