-Chapter 9-

You wake up and stretch. You know this room well, it's Oikawa's room. His room hasn't changed much since the last time you came over. His walls were painted with a grey-blue color. He still had the alien plush you gave him the first year of junior high on his birthday. He had his middle school jersey framed and there was an empty spot next to it. Probably for the jersey he wears now. His room was everything about him.

You remembered what they told you about yesterday. The promise that you made in middle school, how they wanted you to join their practices, and how you needed to come to Aoba Johsai. Coming to Karasuno was your own decision, but you didn't have much time to think about any other options. You wouldn't have gone to Karasuno if you remembered the promise that you made. Yesterday they both made you feel guilty. Until you finally decided to rest and come to Oikawa's house. You hadn't been here in a long time. You hear the door open and you shift to face the door.

"Ahh (y/n)-chan you're awake! My mom left early and she left breakfast for us to eat. Come downstairs when you're ready." You send a nod his way as he exits. You slowly get out of the warm covers. You walk to your bag and take out the extra pair of clothes that you always carry around. Today was Sunday and you didn't have school. You did have volleyball practice, but you just felt like skipping it. The scene that happened yesterday kept replaying in your head. Thinking whether or not to transfer to Seijoh. Two of your closest friends are here but the thought of just leaving Karasuno didn't sit right with you.

With many thoughts running through your head you hadn't acknowledged that you were fully changed. You grab the doorknob and turn it heading downstairs.

Sitting there at the table was someone who looked familiar. You couldn't wrap around the thought of who it was. And on the couch was a little kid sitting down watching cartoons.

Oh.

They both turn to look at you and the girl has a surprised look on her face. "(Y/n)-chan come!" Oikawa says as he grabs your wrist and sits you down beside him. "Do you remember my sister?" Oikawa points at her and smiles.

"Oikawa I've been gone for two years, how would I forget your sister?" You laugh. She was still staring at you and hadn't said anything since she saw you.

"Tora it's rude to stare at people." Oikawa looks at Tora. "Oh also, Takeru. You remember Takeru." You nod at the child and he smiles back. Tora is still staring at you. You tilt your head a bit until finally, she speaks up.

"Mom told me you brought a girl over, but she never said it was the famous (y/n)." Her statement takes you by surprise. "You've seemed to change a lot since the last time I saw you."

"Yea, she is beautiful and plays volleyball, she's like the perfect girl."

"You used to come over a lot in middle school what happened?" She looks over at you.

"I took the entrance exams for another school and I left. I was there for my first two years but I wanted to come back to my hometown. It's been a really big change and all." You tell her. "I'm not some famous volleyball player like Oikawa so nobody cared outside of my friends.

"I bet you and Toru are such close friends..." before she could continue Oikawa stopped her as he puts his arm around your shoulder.

"(Y/n)-chan, you know you're better than all those people. To us, you are the best, also I think you're an awesome volleyball player. That's why you would be a great addition to our team." You brush his arm off and stand up.