•end•

12/30/19

Guys that's it. That's the last chapter. And I was crying while I was writing it. I started this book three years ago. At the end of 2016?? I couldn't tell you what I was thinking back then. But now this book has 9k reads?? I would have never thought that this book would've gotten so much.

Like I said, I'll be going back and editing a lot of things. My writing back then was so bad. And I'm not saying it's good now, but it's not as cringy. I don't know how I'm going to go back to the first few chapters and read it. It'll take me some time to finish editing completely. So I won't mark it as complete yet.

And if you all haven't noticed I've been trying to limit the amount of times I say "Kenzie" because this technically wasn't an x reader because of that. So I will change that.

And I just want to thank you all for reading this. And tolerating it. It took 3 whole years to finish it.

And very important question. Book 2?? I want to keep writing and maybe I'll write something following this. But actually having a set person. Like a story of Oikawa or Kuroo after high school and during college, that will actually be x reader. Or just any character from the story turned into another story following this one. I don't know please tell me if you all would like that because I'm seriously debating it.

I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR SEASON 4 I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT'S COMING OUT SO SOON!! IT FELT LIKE FOREVER!!

Anyways!! I want to thank you all so mich for reading this and I hope you all enjoyed it. Don't forget to like it, comment and share! I love you all!!