-Chapter 35-

(This chapter will be in your POV.)

The last bell rings signaling the school day is over. I get up and grab my things. Even though I told Akaashi and Bokuto that it didn't really matter. It kind of did now. "Hey? Oikawa and I are going home together to study. We don't have practice today but we have that test. Wanna come with?" Iwaizumi looks at me lost in my thoughts.

"Hmm? I don't think so. I kinda want to be by myself right now." I head out the door with him.

"What's wrong?" He pats my back. "You've been quiet today."

"It's complicated. But can you all walk me home?" I force a smile on my face. Iwaizumi definitely didn't believe any of my lies. He never did. Even in middle school.

All three of us walk out of the school quietly. The sun still shining brightly. It was quiet. Not even Oikawa talked. They both know that something was bugging me. I guess I should tell them. "My mom is sick." I finally say. They stay quiet for a couple of seconds.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Oikawa looks at me. He's worried.

"I didn't think I would have to. I mean, I didn't think it was going to affect me this much. But it's been bugging me and I couldn't not tell my best friends." You tried to sound cheerful.

"I thought you didn't have any contact with them." Iwaizumi is the one to talk now.

"Yea but Keishin gave them my address. They sent a letter and told me to contact them." I told them. Holding back the tears.

"So what are you going to do?" Oikawa reaches for my hand as I'm still looking down at the sidewalk.

"They told me if I wanted to go visit that I could go. But the only reason they contacted me was because Tama told them to." Just saying that out loud broke my heart. "I don't think I'll have the utter strength to go visit her by myself. So I just thought that I shouldn't go."

"We can go with you." I could feel Oikawa squeeze my hand a little tighter after he said that.

"Are you crazy? My mom hates you both. She thinks that if you all hadn't come to my life I would've still been 'normal'."

"Oh yea, I remember her telling us that." Iwaizumi laughs.

"The only close friend of mine that she doesn't hate is Tetsu. But I don't want to drag him into this." We finally reached my house.

"Just do what makes you feel good. Not what makes them feel good. What makes YOU feel good. Don't beat yourself up for this." Iwaizumi tells me. I nod at him and give them both hugs and wave goodbye. I enter my house and go to my room.

I throw myself on my bed. Until it hits.Keishin. I immediately get up from the bed and rush out the door. I didn't even change from my school uniform. I just ran to Karasuno. If he hadn't given them my address then none of this would have happened.

I ran up to the gym doors and hurriedly opened them. I didn't even realize what I was doing until I opened the door. I heard how it all just went quiet. "(y/n)!!!" Everybody yelled and came up to me. They don't hate me.

"Hi, guys!" I awkwardly smile at all of the team. I look for Ukai until I can finally find him. "You come with me right now." I say sternly. I wanted him to take me seriously. His eyes open wide and walks towards me.

(Ok back to normal POV)

He walks closely behind you. You get out of the gym and close the door. And you stop and look directly into his eyes. "Why did you give my parents my address?" You said sternly.