-Chapter 24-

The beginning is pretty fucked up, so just bear with me.

-Monday-

The hands on your shoulders pulled you down as you panted. "I never agreed to this!" you wince as your bottom is met with the couch. Your head spun, how did you get here? How did this happen? Why did this start? Why are you here?

"You have to do it no matter what." the quiet voice rings through your head.

"This has to become a mutual decision!" you try to get up but the hands push you back down. "Only you agreed to this!"

"Are you sure?" the brunet turns around to face his friend.

"Honestly, I don't really care." he crosses his hands in front of his chest.

"Iwa-chan!! You have to back me up! What about you? Makki? Mattsun?"

"Don't really care either. You did lose the bet." they both say.

"See it is a mutual decision (y/n)-chan." Oikawa sends you a smirk causing you to shiver.

"But I'm the target! My decision matters more!" you whine moving around.

"(y/n), if you stop moving around so much this can go by a lot quicker." Iwaizumi holds your other shoulder putting you back down on the sofa.

"This is another reason why I never come to your house Trashcan." you glare at him. "Fine! Just tell me what you want. I thought I was going to be the one to win the bet but clearly, I got too cocky so now get it over with."

"Alright so now we all get to kiss you." Oikawa plops down on the couch and lays his head on your lap. Your eyes grow wide and you quickly sprint up.

"That's worse than I imagined! I thought you were joking when you said that Makki and Mattsun were going to kiss if I won." you pinch the bridge of your nose and let out a heavy sigh. "Why are you guys my friends?" you mumble to yourself. "What am I going to get if I do this?" you point at the four third years. They don't say anything immediately, as they cautiously think about what you like.

"We'll buy you food, for a whole week."

"Month?"

"No. You lost the bet anyway so you don't deserve anything out of this." Oikawa tells you.

"Fine." you say and audibly sigh. You slowly walk back to the couch and sit down. "How are you guys going to start this? Also, how are you going to make this not so awkward."

"We're best friends, there's nothing awkward between us. You should see us in the locker room. We'll play rock, paper, scissors. Whoever wins goes first. And we'll continue like that." Oikawa turns away from you to face his teammates.

Oh boy, was your luck terrible. The one who won first was none other than Oikawa Toru. You groaned and you tried your best to sink into the couch. He smirked at you and got closer to you. You could feel his breath on you as you scooted away an inch every second. "Do you want to get this over with or not."

"But it's you! Why did you win first?" you sigh to yourself. "Okay, fine just... just make this quick." you stop moving giving full access to Oikawa. He smiles and leans close to you. You give a disgusted face and freeze. His lips finally touch yours and he begins to kiss you. After maybe ten seconds you push him away and pat his shoulders. "Okay, okay, kay, that's enough. Umm... just... shoo." you scoot him away. "I am being held against my own will. You can go to jail for this." you pat your head.

"Alright, you three. Go ahead." Oikawa points to the three remaining males.

The end was saved for Iwaizumi. It doesn't feel the same as you kissed the other three. It wasn't your first time kissing Iwa-chan. You were used to it by now. "Right... we got this far and I will not allow us to go back anymore." Iwaizumi gets up from his spot and sits down beside you. He leans in with no words and immediately starts to kiss you. Making this fair, after maybe 12 seconds you pulled away. You didn't do anything as you were smart enough to catch onto Oikawa's plan. He wanted to see who's kiss you would want more. Not reacting to any of them made him a bit surprised. "Well, this was useless. I could care less about this matter. This never happened. I'm talking to you too Trashcan." you point to everyone. Anyways. I have to go to Tsukki's house to study. If I want to go to Tokyo. Then I will have to study." you wave goodbye and shut the door behind you.