Epilogue

10 years later

"Remind me again why I let you trick me into this?" I asked, almost done with packing my suitcase.

For whatever reason, I had agreed to let Cam take me away for the weekend while the kids stayed with Hayes and his daughters Grace and Harley.  Him and Taylor split a few years ago and after a messy divorce he won full custody of the two girls. With being suffocated by dresses and bunny stickers to the max I'm sure he'll be happy to have the boys in the house with him.

"Um because the last time we went away just the two of us Greyson and Carter were still in diapers" He responded, laughing.

You see, having three kids at our age didn't leave us much alone time. Cam and I spent our time changing diapers and reading fairy tails while most people our age would be out partying. Most nights now were spent with our two twins wedged into the middle of our bed. Ethan was now 10 and still a mamas boy but the twins who were just pushing 6 had Cam wrapped around their fingers.

"Boys! Please make sure your bags are by the front door." I yelled, hoping one of them would hear me or at least listen to me for once.

I went to go grab my suitcase on the bed but Cameron beat me to it.

"I got it sweetie." He said, picking up the bag and planting a short but sweet kiss on my cheek. It's nice to see that even after all these years Cam and I still have that spark I felt the second he walked into that hotel room.

Sighing I walked out of our bedroom and down the stairs to see Cam helping the boys with their coats. Carter and Greyson seemed to be in a little fight until they noticed me approaching.

"Mom tell Carter I get to sit next to the window!"

"No mom tell Greyson I get too!"

"Hey how about who ever gets to the car first gets the window seat." Cam jumped in, within .2 seconds the boys were out the door and Cam looked at me smirking.

"They're yours." I declared, putting on my own coat.

"I seem to remember you taking part in the making of them." He said, winking.

"Oh shut up and let's go already." I said back, letting out a small laugh.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Holy shit Cam." I said amazed.

We had just gotten off the plan and pulled up to the hotel. I had no clue where we were going until this very minute. Cam had brought us back the the very hotel we had met in years ago.

"Thought it was time we paid it a little visit." He said, smiling wide.

The two of us exited the car and Cam grabbed our bags before walking into the front desk. Once we were all checked in Cam and I headed over to the elevators and straight to our room. Not a lot has changed since we were last here. Maybe just the paint color and-hopefully-the furnishings as well. Finding the room, Cam opened the door and my thoughts had been right. It looks almost exactly the same as it had 10 years prior.

"Ahh feels like good memories." Cam spoke, plopping down on the king sized bed.

"You didn't even know I existed before you walked into this room for the first time." I replied, plopping down on his lap.