20.

Cam's POV

I heard the bed room door slam as Lexi exited the room.

"What does she mean since she has another person to take care of?" I asked looking around at the other boys.

Carter and Matt sat there with a look as if they're hiding something on their faces.

"What do you guys know?" I questioned looking at the two.

"Maybe you should go ask her." Carter said not looking at me.

"By the looks of it she's not going to speak to me so it's up to you now spill." I demanded.

"So when you guys were out shopping she had us go pick something up for her and um she's pregnant." Matt explained only now meeting my eyes.

At those words I froze in my seat. Everyone had seemed to stop talking all together. The only thought crossing my mind was that I need to see her.

Rushing off the couch I went to my room first but she wasn't in there. I tried hers next and could her her crying through the door.

"Babe can I come in?" I lightly knocked.

I heard her say a faint yes and I walked in. She was on the bed facing away from me, towards the window. I crawled in the bed behind her and wrapped my arms around her body.

"Please don't be mad." She said in a small voice.

"Why would I be mad?" I questioned.

"Because we're s-so young and I don't want you to leave me." She started crying more.

"Baby I'm not going to leave. I'm going to take care of you and our baby." I smiled and placed my hand on her stomach.

She turned over and wrapped her arms around me too. Laying her head on my chest I intwined our hand together, trying to calm her down a little.

"I think I'm going to go in our room and sleep." She looked up at me.

"Alright I'm ganna go talk to the boys." We both walked out of the room, her walking one way and me the other.

All the boys were still in the living room as I went and plopped myself down in my original spot.

"You okay?" Taylor asked.

"I'm fine. Just a little scared? Nash is going to kill me when he finds out." I sigh taking a sip of my beer.

"I'm sure you'll be fine. Just go in there with her." Jack J instructed.

Nodding I got up and went to head for my room but before going in I turned back and looked at all the boys.

"No one tell him got it?" I threatened and they all just nodded their heads.

Turning back around I walked into the room and slid under the covers next to Lexi.

Lexi's POV

"Morning boys." I walked out into the kitchen and grabbed a yogurt from the fridge.

"Um Lexi it's 12 in the after noon." Nash pointed out.

Sticking my tong out at him I walked over to the table And took a seat next to Cam grabbing his hand.

"Cameron I think we should tell Nash." I whispered into his ear so no one else could hear.

"Alright let's just finished our food first." He spoke quietly.

Once We had finished our food I asked to see Nash in the living room. The boys had stayed in the kitchen probably figuring what we had to tell him.

"So what's up guys?" He asked after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"We have something to tell you." Cam answered for me.

We sat there for another couple minutes trying to figured out what to say.

"So um Nash I'm kind of pregnant.." I blurted out.

"You're what!" He stood up almost yelling, a look of anger was clearly on his face.

Cam stood up too and walked in front of me in almost a protective matter.

"Nash just clam down and let's talk about this." Cam tried to reason with him.

"You want me to calm down after I count out my 17 year old sister is pregnant? Listen here Dallas, I said you could date my sister not knock her up!" He screamed in Cameron's face.

"It's not like we meant for this to happen!" Cam argued back at him.

That's when Nash threw the first punch, hitting Cam in the face. He tried to do it again but Cam ducked in time and ended up hitting him instead. Not knowing what to do I ran back into the kitchen to get the boys.

"Help guys they're fighting and I have no clue what to do." I cried out.

Both Jacks, Taylor and Matt ran past me and into the living room trying to break up the fight.

"Guy's stop." I heard Gilinsky yell at them.

At that point I had ran into the bathroom with Carter following me. He sat down on the toilet and pulled me into his arms, letting me cry into his shirt for the second time in two days.

"Nash hates me." I sobbed into him,

"He doesn't hate you Lex. He's just in shock just give him some time to calm down alright." He told me, grabbing a tissue from the box and handing it to me.

"Can I come in please?" I heard Nash ask through the other side of the door.

After the fight earlier I locked myself in Cam and I's room. I turned the Tv up so no one would bother me.

Sighing I got up and unlocked the door and walked back over towards the bed. Nash followed in behind me and sat at the end of the bed, looking down at his lap.

"Listen Lexi I'm sorry I freaked out and hit Cameron. And I don't hate you, I was just a little freaked out at first okay?" He spoke up looking at me.

"W-what and I suppose to tell mom and dad?" I asked nervously, sitting up and scooting over next to him.

He wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head down on his shoulder.

"Just tell them what you told me. I promise everything will be okay." He looked down at me.

"You really think so?" I sniffled, looking into his eyes.

"I know so. And if anything goes bad then you still have me, Cam and the boys for support. I'm ganna be the best damn uncle." He smiled at me.

His choice of words made me laugh into his side.

"I'm ganna go talk to Can now have you seen him?" I asked, wiping my eyes.

"I think he's out on the balcony." Nash pointed towards the door.

Nodding my head, I made my way out the door and over towards the balcony off the kitchen. Cameron was sitting in the swing chair thing looking down at his phone. I walked over and sat in his lap, planting a kiss on his lips as he looked up.

"Hey babe." He beamed up at me.

"Hey Cam I just wanted to tell you that I made a doctors appointment in 2 weeks and it's in Chino Hills so if you're ready maybe we can tell your mother?" I suggested.

"That sounds great but right now we need to get going, we're meeting the boys for some dinner. And remember you're eating for 2 now, a simple salad won't cut it." He helped me off his lap.

I sighed, "I know, I'll just go grab Nash."

----------------------------------------------

Kinda short but hey that's life

Make sure to vote and comment guys