23.

"We're having a boy!" I exclaimed to Nash as Cam am I exited the examination room.

"Let me see!" He excitedly jumped up, snatching the small picture from my hand.

While he took time examining the picture I looked up and smiled at Cam. He was hoping that it be a girl but I had a feeling that it was a boy since I got pregnant.

"Let's have a movie date at our spot tonight." Cameron suggested, as we walked out the to building and towards the car and hopping in.

"Sure let me just go home and shower first."

***

After the shower I dried my hair and changed into some yoga leggings and one of my brothers giant t shirts. Considering those are really the only clothes I have that actually fit right now.

"Lex you ready yet?" I heard Cam yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Slipping on my flip flops I headed down stairs.

"Let's go." I smiled up at Cam, grabbing his hand and leading him towards the pickup truck.

The drive only took a few minutes and the sun was already setting. I sat in the car while Cam set up everything in the back.

Soon the passenger side door opened and Cam stood with his hand out to me.

"I'm done babe." He spoke as I grabbed his hand.

He hopped up in the back of the truck and helped me up behind me.

I settled down on his chest and grabbed one of the blankets and speed it over us. Cam placed to laptop at out feet and let it play. Soon the opening credits for The perks of being a wallflower started playing.

"You know this Patrick guy kind of reminds me of Nash." Cam spoke up a little while later.

"Why because he's funny?" I asked, looking up at him.

"No because he's gay." He answered with the straightest face.

A few seconds later we both bursted out laughing. There was literally tears in my eyes.

"Good one." I managed to get out after I had calmed down a little bit.

Cameron rested his hand on my stomach and I soon placed mine over his.

"What the fuck was that!" He yelled, snatching his hand away.

"Cam babe that was the baby he's kicking." I explained, giggling at his shocked face.

"He has feet?" He questioned.

The look on his face was absolutely priceless.

"Yeah? What did you think, that feet magically appeared when the baby came out?" I let out a bigger laugh now.

"Maybe." He looked down blushing.

"Hey your birthdays in like a month what do you wanna do?" I asked sitting up a little so all my weight wasn't directly on him.

He sat there and thought for a few seconds.

"Can we just stay home and cuddle." He questioned, wrapping his arms around me.

"No! Don't be a party pooper it's you're 19th birthday you have to do something fun." I poked his cheek.

"Well you're something, can I do you?" He looked at me smirking.

"Cameron that was the worst pick up line I have ever heard." I chuckled at him.

"Well did it work?"

"Maybe." I leaned up and kissed him.

----------------------------------------------

Short ass chapter because I'm a little stuck sorry

Make sure to vote and comment!

Xx