14.

"Do you want a drink?" Carter asked me as we walked through the packed house.

"Sure." I nodded my head and followed him to the kitchen.

He handed me a beer and grabbed one for himself. Looking around I noticed a beer pong table out on the patio.

"Can we play Carter?" I asked, sipping my beer.

"If you want." he shrugged and started heading over.

Jack&Jack were already at one end so we decided to play them.

"You know how to play right?" Carter asked me.

"Obviously I'm not as innocent as you think." I stated, throwing the first one and getting in.

We all took turns, Carter and I were winning.

"Yes we won!" I shouted jumping into Carter and hugging him.

"How did you gets so good?" the Jacks asked me but I wasn't really paying attention.

I just walked back into the kitchen and grabbed a few shots. Downing those I grabbed a couple cups of something and walked back over to Carter. I almost tripped on the way but he caught me.

"Okay Lexi I think you've had enough." He said laughing.

"Nah I don't think so." I said smirking and finishing the rest of my drink.

"What ever you say." he chuckled.

Carter's POV

"Let's dance!" Lexi shouted at me, starting to pull on my arm.

"How many drinks have you had?" I asked.

"Only like 8." She giggled holding up five of her fingers.

"Okay well now I really think you've had enough." I took the one from her hand and placed it on a random table.

"You're no fun." She pouted.

"We should probably go I'm ganna go get the rest of the boys stay right here." I told her, walking over to where I was the rest of the guys talking in the corner.

"Hey Carter where's Lexi?" Nash asked as I walked over.

"She's wasted so I think it's time to go home." I explained, they all nodded in agreement.

Walking back to Lexi I noticed she had yet another drink in her hand.

"Oh my god! Look Carter it's my brother." She ran up and attached herself to Nash.

"Yeah I think it's time to get you home." He said, leading her towards the door.

"I wish I had your eyes." She looked at him, trying to poke his eyes.

Nash and Taylor tried not to laugh at her drunken state.

"Um Lex you do, you're kinda twins." I laughed as Nash drove the car.

"You're right! Nash did you know we were twins?" She asked him.

"Really? well this is news to me." He said as we pulled up the driveway.

"I got her." I told him, carrying Lexi out of the car and to her room.

"Goodnight Carter." She said as she climbed into her bed.

"Night." I began to walk out the door.

"I love you." She called out, I wasn't really sure what to say.

"I ah love you too," I said shutting the door behind me, "more than you'll even know." I said to myself as I walked out of her room.

Lexi's POV

Waking up I have a huge headache. I could barely open my eyes, it was only 6. Damn why did I drink so much? It is too damn early for this.

Getting out of bed I quietly walked towards the kitchen. Hopefully no one else is up because I'm only in one of Cameron's tee shirts and my underwear.

Walking towards the cabinet I went to grab a glass. Just my luck the only one left was farther back and I was struggling to reach it. I almost had it when someone picked me up by the waist so I would have an easier time. He put me down and I realized it was Carter.

"Oh Carter thanks." I awkwardly said as I filled my cup with water.

"No problem." He said, staring down at me.

"Well um I'm going to go put pants on." I slipped past him.

"Your butts cute." He smirked as I ran up the stair and to my room.

My cheeks now red I looked in the mirror and noticed my make up was terrible. I'm too tired to do anything about it so I just take some aspirin and get back into bed.

Not even an hour later my alarm went off and I remembered I had to bring Hayes to to airport.

I got up and fixed my face then put on some sweats and went to wake my brothers up.

An hour later we're at the airport wait for his plane to board.

"Flight 336 for North Carolina's boarding now." A voice said over the intercom.

"I guess I have to go I'll miss you guys." Hayes said, sadly pulling Nash and I in for a hug.

"I'll see you in a couple weeks." I said ruffling his hair.

He pulled away and went to hug Nash, then walked through the gate and onto the plane.

"Let's go." Nash said, pulling my arm behind him and exited the airport.

We walked back into the house and heard loud music blaring from the kitchen. Walking over we saw Taylor pretending to dance on the stripper pole with Dillon filming it.

"I swear to god you gets get weirder and weirder everyday." I laughed, shaking my head at them.

"Oh sure I'm weird for dancing on here but if Cam was home you'd be the one on here." Taylor said smirking.

"Shut up!" I blushed, hitting him in the back of the head and grabbed a water from the fridge, taking a seat at the counter.

"You're just mad because I'm right."

"No, now stop being annoying!" I complained throwing a banana at him.

"Thanks I love bananas they remind me of dicks." He said taking a bite if it.

"Okay then I'm just ganna go to my room." I headed for the stairs.

Walking into my room I jumped onto my bed and snuggled into the blankets. My head was still killing me but I was too lazy to get some more aspirin.

A little while later someone had came into my room and laid down next to me. I could tell just but his scent that it was Cameron.

"Hey baby." He said, kissing the back of my neck.

"Hi." I mumbled, turning over and placing my head on his chest.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Hangover, Carter let me drink too much last night. Anyway I thought you weren't coming home till later?"

"I missed you." He pulled me tighter into his arms.

"I missed you too." I smiled into his his chest.

"Here take a nap I'm going to go see the other guys." He said kissing my forehead and pulling to covers over me.

----------------------------------------------

Long week end so I thought I'd update again sorry it's kinda boring right now it will get better though Xx