15.

"Be back at a reasonable time our flight leaves at 7:30 tomorrow." I told Cam, kissing him on the cheek as he and some of the boys went out.

Cam and I are flying back home for prom which is in three days. Taylor and Jacob had left a couple of days ago since she had to help set up and everything.

"Yeah yeah, anyway Carter and Matt are going to stay here with you." He said, kissing me back.

"I don't need a babysitter." I pouted.

"Don't talk to me, talk to Nash about it." He defensively put his hands up.

"Nash!" I screamed, walking into his room.

He was in front of his mirror fixing his hair before they left.

"What?" he turned around to face me.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I don't need a babysitter." I stated in a very angry tone.

"And how many times do I have to tell you I'm not letting you stay here alone." He shot back at me.

I sat there glaring at him for a few seconds.

"God you're so annoying." I yelled back at him.

"I'm not being annoying, I'm trying to protect you!"

Just then Matt and Jack G had walked into the room.

"Girls, girls you're both pretty." Matt said smirking.

"Shut up!" Nash and I yelled at the same time.

"Holy shit they did the twin thing." Jack laughed at us.

"Get out!" We both screamed again.

That only seemed to make them laugh more as they walked back down stairs. I turned back to Nash still glaring at him, then taking Cams hand and storming out of the room.

"I'll see you later." I kissed him and walked towards my room, locking to door after me and jumping into the bed.

"Lexi do you want something to eat." Carter came knocking on my door.

Getting up, I unlocked and opened the door.

"No thank you." I replied, stretching.

"That wasn't really an option it was more meant as in what do you want?"

"Nothing seriously I'll be fine okay?" I tried to tell him.

I needed to fit into that dress and nothing's going to stop me even if that means skipping a few more meals than usual.

"Okay fine but Matt and I will be back in about an hour, you'll be okay by yourself for a little while right?" He asked.

"I'll be fine don't worry. Just while you're out can you get me more tampons?" I mumbled.

"No! No way and I going into the girl isle." He shot me down.

"Aw come on please? Haven't you ever gotten them for your sister?" I asked.

"Yeah but my mom was with me!"

"Don't be a pansy, make Matt do it then." I demanded.

"Ugh fine." He said walking out.

I walked back over towards my bed and grabbed my laptop. Logging into netflix I decided to watch mean girls for what seems like the thousandth time until the boys had gotten back. They had left around 8:30 and should be back around 9:30.

The movie was a good 45 minutes in when I started to become dizzy. Hopping out of bed I headed towards the bathroom down stairs where the extra strength aspirin was.