13.

"Babe wake up." Cameron shook me awake.

"Whyyyy?" I groaned, rolling over and stuffing my head under the pillow.

"I'm leaving." He said trying to pry the pillow from my arms.

Once he said that I dropped the pillow and wrapped my arms around him instead.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to see my mom, it's her birthday tomorrow." He explained.

"How long?" I asked half asleep.

"Only two days but I have to leave now so go back to sleep." He said kissing my forehead and handing me back my pillow.

"I'll call you later." I mumbled falling back to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later and went for my usual jog. Now that I showered I'm sitting out on my balcony reading.

"Hey Lex." Looking up I saw Hayes standing in front of me.

"Hey bud what's up?" I asked, putting down my book.

"I ah just wanted to talk to you." He said, taking a seat next to me.

"Sure about what?" I looked over at him.

"Why do you have these?" He asked, pulling a small bottle out of his shorts pocket.

Looking at them I saw it was my dieting pills. I got them so I could loose a little weight and fit into the dress better by prom. I must have left them in the bathroom or something.

"Hayes you have to promise me you won't tell Nash or Cameron okay?" I looked dead in his eyes.

"You need to promise me first that you're going to stop taking these you don't need them."

"Hayes you don't understand." I tried to reason with him.

"What don't I understand? That my sister's hurting herself because I'm pretty sure I understand that completely." He snapped at me.

"Hayes seriously I'm not hurting myself I just need to fit it my dress." I argued back.

"The dress looked fine on you. I just don't want you to hurt your self."

"You don't need to worry about me I'll be fine just please don't tell Nash and Cam." I begged him.

"I guess I won't.. but are not getting these back." He said jumping up and running back inside the house.

By the time I got into my room he was already in the bathroom and flushing the pills down the toilet and running away before I could yell at him.

Sighing I went over and plopped down on by bed and looked threw my twitter.

I saw some of the guys tweets about a party tonight but I don't know if I want to go, it's not really my thing. But I don't really wanna stay here with Hayes because all he talks about is sports and it gets really boring.

Hulling myself out of bed I went down stairs to see who was even home.

"Which one of you put this here?" I basically yelled, referring to the stripper pole in the middle of the house.

"Us." Taylor and Dillon said at the same time.

"Okay well first of all you know there's a 14 year old boy living here and two when did Dillon get here?" I asked with my hand on my hip.

"Aw you know you love me plus Hayes has to go back to school anyway." Dillon said, coming up and hugging me.

"Well you guys have fun with this then I'm going to find Nash." I pulled out of the hug and began walking towards his room.

The Tv was still on but Nash was passed out on his bed. Grabbing the remote and shut the Tv off.

I laid down next to him and shut my eyes. Sometimes I just really need him and for some reason I feel like that now.

He stirred in his sleep a little bit and wrapped one of his arms around me in a brotherly way. I rested my head down and slowly fell asleep too.

"Hurry get the picture!" A voice whisper yelled.

Opening my eyes I notice Nash and I in the same position as before.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" I asked, waking Nash up too.

"Run!" Jack G yelled, as him and Matt ran out from the room.

"What was that?" I asked.

"No clue." He responded rubbing his eyes.

"Um guys why did I just find Jack and Matt running away from here?" Hayes walked into the room.

"Honestly I have no clue." I responded sitting up.

"Okay then but mom called me and said I have to leave tomorrow." He said.

"Okay I'll bring you to the air port." I told him.

He nodded his head and walked back out of the room.

"What brought you in here?" Nash questioned sitting up too.

"I was lonely and wanted to see my brother." I explained.

"Where's Cam?" He asked.

"He went to visit his mom for a few days."

"Oh okay and are you coming to the party tonight?"

"Yeah I guess it's better then staying home with Hayes. I'm ganna get ready now." I answered getting up.

Walking to my room a took out some jean shorts and an Aztec print tank top with some gladiator sandals and went to wait for the boys to be ready.

----------------------------------------------

Yeah boring and stuff but this was only the first part and I'm ready busy so I'm updating tonight Xx