12.

"Bye I'll see you later." I said to Cam in a rush.

He was sitting at the counter eating some cereal and Playing on his phone. Taylor and I were about to head out to look for dresses.

"Wait where are you going?" he asked grabbing my hand.

"Out shopping with Taylor we'll be back by dinner." I replied.

"Okay well do you wanna go out to do something tonight just me and you?"

"Yeah sure." I smiled kissing him on the cheek and going to meet Taylor in the car.

"So is there any stores around?" She asked me, pulling out of the driveway.

"There's this little one near that smoothie place, I saw some dresses in the window." I explained, fixing my hair in the mirror.

Nodding her head, she turned the radio on and Sing by Ed Sheeran started playing. Humming along to the music, I laid my head against the window.

"Did Jacob actually mention anything about prom to Cam the other day?" I asked, turning the volume down a bit.

"I think so why?"

"It's just he hasn't brought it up at all so I was just wondering." I explained.

"I'm sure he will soon lets just find a dress today." She answered.

We pulled up to the shop about 10 minutes later and parked the car. Walking in I saw they had a lot more dresses than I originally thought.

"Damn this is ganna take a while." Taylor commented, walking over towards one of the racks at started looking.

I walked over towards another and started sifting throw the different dresses. I picked out a few that I liked, some short but mostly long.

"Hey you ready to try these on?" I walked over to Tay and asked.

"Yup let's go." She answered, leading the way toward the dressing rooms.

I put on a short blue dress first, it went down to about mid thigh and had sequins on the top.

Walking out, Taylor had on a long yellow dress that Matched her blonde hair.

"Do you like this one?" She asked, twirling around.

Nodding my head yes, she smiled up at me.

"It looks perfect on you, but I don't really like the one I'm in." I said looking down and frowning.

"Wait I have the perfect one for you." she said, going back into her room and walked back out with a dress.

It was a long light pink rose colored dress, with what looked like a knot around the bust area.

"Taylor that's perfect!" I excitedly said, taking it from her and returning in my room the change.

"Hey can you zip this up for me?" I asked, walking back out.

She walked behind me began to zip it up. The zipper went all the way up but it was a little snug.

"Lexi it's perfect!" Taylor exclaimed, stepping back a little bit to look over it.

"I know but it's kind of snug around my waist." I said looking at myself in the mirror.

"Really? It looks fine to me." She said, examining to dress.

"Oh well okay then, maybe it's because I'm suppose to start my period soon." I replied still looking in the mirror.

"I'm sure that's it. Now let's change so we can get back I'm kinda hungry." She said as we walked back into our separate rooms.