10.

We have been at the house and Cali for about a week and a half now. It's in Huntington Beach right off the shore.

Cam and me had gone on the date. He brought me to the Santa Monica pier and we walked along the boardwalk and went on some rides. He won me a giant stuffed penguin and a little turtle.

Right now we are all sitting by the pool that's in the back of our house. Some of the guys are in the pool and the others are playing foot ball in the yard.

"Hey Lexi wanna help me get some drinks for everyone?" Cam asked me.

Nodding I walked along with him into the backdoor and towards the kitchen. Pulling my waist he pinned me up against one of the counter tops and hungrily attacked me lips.

"What was that for?" I asked pulling away from him a little bit.

"I haven't been able to kiss you in like two hours." he replied pouting.

"Boo hoo, I'm sure it must of been so hard controlling yourself." I smirked.

"Oh trust me, it was." he answered crashing his lips down on mine.

"Jump." he whispered against my lips.

He placed me on the counter top and stood in between my legs. Our lips moved in sync as I threaded my fingers through his hair.

He moved his lips from mine and onto my neck. I kept my fingers tangled in his hair.

We were cut off by a bunch of whistles in the back round and screaming.

"Really on the counter? We eat there damn it!" Taylor shouted.

All the boys were in the enterence of the kitchen smirking at us, even Nash. Carter was there too but he just had a blank look on his face.

Blushing, I looked down and pushed my head into the crook of Cameron's neck.

"Ha ha guys very funny." Cam replied, helping me off the counter.

All the guys were piling out of the kitchen leaving me, my brothers and Cam.

"So I guess we have to have a little talk." Nash said, walking over to the table and sitting down.

Cam put his arm around my waist and lead us over to the other side. As we sat he still didn't take his arm away so I leaned into his side.

"So um.." I started not really knowing what to say.

"I just want to tell Cam to be careful with you got it?" Nash asked, death staring at Cam.

"Don't worry I will." He replied, looking down at me and in twining our hands.

"You better or I'll kill you." Hayes threatened.

"Ah Hayes no offense bud but you're about half my size." Cam answered.

"Yeah yeah whatever just don't swallow each other okay?" He joked as him and Nash walked out of the kitchen.

Kicking him a little bit I blushed again and held onto Cams arm.

"Well not that's out of the way, do you wanna go on a walk to the beach later?" He asked.

"I'd love too, what should I wear?"

"Well I have some ideas." He winked at me.

"No you dink seriously what should I wear?" I asked lightly punching him in the shoulder.

"You can wear anything you little heart desires." He answered, kissing me on the nose.

"Alright I'll see you then." I smiled getting up and heading into my room to take a little nap before we have too leave.