9.

"I'm sorry." I heard a voice say above me.

We were about an hour into magcon day one. Looking up I saw Carter had walked over to me.

"You're sorry? Carter do you not understand how much you hurt me?" I asked.

"I do realize how much I hurt you! but I swear I'll never do it again. I promise I'll do anything to make up for it." He begged taking a seat on the floor next too me.

"Carter, I just don't know if I can trust you. I was so scared last night." I said not looking up at him.

"I'm the most sorry about that. last night I saw you kiss Cam and it made me mad, so I dragged some of the guys with me and we got wasted. I just wanted the image out of my head, I never meant to hurt you." He apologized with a sincere look in his eyes.

"But what about all those things you said?"

"Those were mistakes too. I was just so jealous that Nash freaked out at me and you but was completely okay with you and Cam." He explained.

"Carter, if I forgive you you need to promise me that you'll never say those things again. And don't turn to alcohol when you're mad, just come and talk to me about it okay?" I said rubbing his arm.

"Oh my god thank you Lexi! I will never stop trying to make this up too you." he exclaimed pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"As much as I love you crushing me, I think you're fans are waiting for you." I said motioning over towards his line.

"Oh yeah.. I'll talk to you later then!" He walked back over towards everyone.

*

The events now over and everyone's in their rooms either taking a nap or just hanging around. I'm in my own room strolling through twitter and watching Netflix.

"Hey babe." Cam said walking into my room. he came and say next to me, putting his arm around my waist.

"Hey." I replied putting my phone down.

"What are we watching." he asked looking towards the computer screen.

"Well I was watching 16& pregnant but I can change it." I want to exit it out but he stopped my hand.

"No it's okay we can watch that." He said smiling.

We sat there in silence for a while. I feel really bad for the girl on this episode. Her boyfriend just left her with their newborn son.

"Imagine this actually happening to you." I said leaning back into Cams chest.

"I know I feel really bad for this girl." He said tightening his grip.

"Anyway what's this house in California I heard you guys talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Oh that, well after here we have about a month and a half until the next event so we rented a house in Huntington Beach. Your mom already sent your stuff up there." He explained to me.

"That's cool, but I'm not becoming you guys maid." I joked.

"I think you'd look pretty sexy in a maid outfit." He smirked at me.

"Perv" I laughed hitting him with a pillow.

"Okay maybe I am a little pervy, but I have a serious question. When we get to Cali do you want to go on a um date with me?" He sheepishly asked.

"I'd love too." I answered smiling up at him.

He looked back down at me grinning widely.

"Really?" He asked.

Nodding my head he crashed our lips together it was a simple but sweet kiss. Pulling away we looked into each others eyes.

Hearing the door start to open we jump apart.

"Hey guys I just came to remind Cameron that we have a meeting soon." Nash said from the doorway.

"Oh yeah I'll be there in a minute." He replied sitting up a little bit.

Nash just nodded his head and left closing the door behind him. Cam leaned down and pecked my lips smiling.

"I'll see you later okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I just think I'm going to take a nap." I looked back up at him.

He just nodded and got up, leaving the room. I also got up and went over to my suitcase. Pulling out some plaid pj bottoms and one on Hayes t-shirts I stole from him and changed into them. It was much more comfortable then those jeans I literally have to squeeze my ass into.

I was having trouble going to sleep because I had a really bad headache. getting up I walked over to my bag where I kept my makeup and medicines. Taking out a few Advil's and filling up a cup of water I noticed a booklet.

Picking it up I brought it over to my bed. It was my old weight journal.

Day 1

5'6 140lbs

Skipping towards the last entry, which I made about a month ago.

Day 56

5'6 106lbs

Looking at the never made me realize, is that enough? What if Cam really doesn't like me? What if he only feels sorry for me?

Feeling tears come to my eyes I threw the book across the room and went back under the covers falling into a deep sleep.

Cams POV

We had just gotten done with our meeting and I'm walking back towards Lexis room. I hope she got to sleep because she looked really tired and frail.

I was walking down the hallway when I noticed Carter just walking out of his room.

"Hey man can I talk too you?" I asked him.

"Ah sure what's up?" he replied.

"I just wanted to make sure that um you know last night wasn't cool like at all." I said uneasy.

"Dude trust me I know. I would never mean to hurt Lexi like that. I guess all the alcohol bad affect on me."

"Well you need to make sure that never happens again okay?" I threatened.

"I promise." he said looking back at me.

Nodding I walked away and back over to Lexi's room. Taking out the extra key I got from Nash. Opening the door I saw her peacefully curled up on the bed sleeping. I looked over at her and noticed a notebook sitting on the floor. picking it up I read through it.

I can't believe she would write these things about herself.

"I'm going to help you." I said, bending down and kissing her forehead.

----------------------------------------------

Boring I know but this is kind of just a transition chapter