11.

"What time did you guys get back last night?" Nash asked Cam and I as we came down stairs hand and hand.

"Like 2 I think?" Cameron answered, going to grab a banana while I went and sat at the counter.

"How was the beach?" He asked, continuing to make himself breakfast.

"It was fun." I said, smiling over at Cameron.

"I can tell by that nice hickey on your neck." He commented smirking.

My hand shot up to my neck as I ran to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror I saw a biggest dark spot on the left side of my neck. Groaning I pulled my hair out of it's pony tail in attempts to hide it and walked back into the kitchen.

All the boys were in there now at the table. Not wanting to sit with all of them I went over to the couch and turned the TV on.

"Lexi come eat breakfast!" Hayes called from at the table.

"No thanks." I answered back. I grabbed the clicker and started flipping through the channels.

"Here." Someone said as the set down one of my protein shakes in front of me. Looking up I saw Carter standing over me.

"Thanks but-" I started but he cut me off.

"Lexi you need to at least have something." He moved the cup back towards me.

"Thanks." I responded taking the cup and taking small sips.

Carter took the seat next to mine and sat there silently as a drank my drink. Finally deciding on Grey's Anatomy I finished and placed the cup back on the coffee table.

"So you and Cam are a thing now?" Carter asked not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Yeah I guess." I replied looking over at him.

"That's cool." He still hasn't looked over at me.

Nodding I just went back to watching the show. The other boys have finished now and they have all piled into the room with us. Cam is sitting on one side with his arm around me and Matt squeezed in between Carter and I.

"I'll take that." Matt said snatching the clicker from my hand and putting some game on.

Pouting I turned to Cam but he was invested into the game.

"What's with guys and sports?" I mumbled to myself, closing my eyes and leaning me head on Cams shoulder.

Falling asleep I was woken up by the guys screaming. It freaked me out so I ended up rolling onto the floor.

"What's that?" One of the boys asked poking the side of my neck.

Letting out a squeak I shot back up and onto the couch throwing my hair back in place. The boys all started smirking once they realized what it was from.

"Damn get it in Cam!" Jack G said clamping him on the shoulder.

"No, no one will me getting it in." Nash scolded glaring at him.

Me and Cam looked at each other smiling, if only you knew Nash.

"You guys suck." I said sticking my toung out and walking up stairs.

I went back into the bathroom and put some makeup on the cover up the hickey and tie my hair back up. After I walked into my bedroom and over towards the closet grabbing a sports bra, tank top and shorts. Changing into them I went back over to the closet to look for my sneakers.

"Nice ass." Cam commented walking into the room and flopping onto my bed.

"Thanks creep. I'm going for a run, I'll be back later." I explain, going and kissing him on the cheek and out to the front door.