4.

"Where were you?" Nash questioned as I walked by his room.

I had just gotten back from my little "date" thing with Carter.

"I went down town to go shopping." I lied.

"We're your bags then?"

Shit.

I thought looking down at my empty hands.

"I couldn't find anything I liked now if you'll excuse me I'm tired." I tried walking past him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Wait, are you okay?" he asked with a concerned face.

What does he mean by "okay"?

"I'm fine why?"

"Because you look a little thin lately, have you been eating?"

"I said I'm fine!" I snapped pulling my arm away and hurrying to my room.

Once I got inside I went to my suite case and pulled out some sweats and a tank top. I went and looked at myself in the mirror.

How could Nash think I look thin? He has to be lying, I can tell. I see all the judgmental stares from people probably thinking,

Look at that whale

She's too ugly to be related to Nash

Feeling tears run down my cheek I flicked the light out and went to sleep.

"Lexi get up we have to be at the venue in 15 minutes!" One of the boys yelled jumping on my bed trying to wake me up.

Sighing I pushed whoever it was off the bed and went to grab new clothes.

"Hey!" the person complained sitting up, me now seeing that it was Taylor.

"Sorry Taylor I thought you were one of my brothers." I apologized.

"It's okay, just meet us down stair in the lobby okay?"

"Yeah see you soon." I replied as he walked over towards the door.

I just grabbed a pair of skinny jeans some moccasins and one of Cameron's baseball tees. I brushed my hair quickly along with my teeth and made my way done stairs.

"Hey Lexiii!" Hayes said jumping on my back and kissing my cheek.

"Hi Hayes now get off me you weight a ton dude." I joked wiggling out if his grasp.

The event has been going on for about an hour and a half. The boys are up on stage dancing and I'm off to the side trying not to be noticed. I'd rather not have a billon girls looking at me and picking out all my flaws while I stand up on a stage.

I was too lost in my thoughts to notice Cameron walking over and literally throwing me over his shoulder.

"Cam put me down!" I demanded pounding on his back with my fists.

"Okay if you insist." he said dropping me.

Looking up I noticed that I was now on stage with hundreds of eyes all on me. I could see Cam with a smug ass smile on his face that I was about ready to slap off.

"Guys this is Lexi me and Hayes sister." Nash explained walking over and helping me off the ground.

I turned to the crowd and awkwardly waved. I guess they were asking the boys questions because I saw some girls get handed microphones.

"How old is Lexi?" one of the girls had asked.

"She's actually my twin so 16." Nash answered.

"Is she dating any of you guys?" another fan had asked and I started to blush.