26.

The trip home was cut short because Cam and Nash got called for some meetings in New York. Right now I'm I'm my room packing while Cam was down stairs with Nash probably. The problem was this stupid suitcase wouldn't shut and we had to leave in a half hour.

"Need any help?" A voice spoke up from behind me.

Turning around I founding Hayes standing in the doorway.

"Yeah can you come close this for me? We have to leave soon." I asked, stepping back so he could do it for me.

"Do you need anything else?" He asked once it was zipped.

"Yeah just bring in down stairs please." I instructed.

He nodded and headed out while I went to make sure I had everything I needed in my carry on bag.

"Lexi it's time to leave." Nash yelled from down stairs as I finished packing.

Slinging the bag over my shoulder I made May way down stairs and said bye to the mother and Hayes before walking out to the car where Cam was waiting with Nash and my dad. I hopped in the seat next to Cam and immediately started to snuggle into his side. He wrapped his arm around me and rested his head on mine.

The drive to the airport was short and we had got there just in time to go through security and board the plane. I was stuck between Cam and Nash because my stupid brother wouldn't stop bugging me till I gave him the window seat.

"What are these meeting even for?" I questioned while fastening my seat belt.

"I'll tell you later just try and sleep." He said while making sure his was okay too.

I just nodded my head and leaned on Nash because I always fall asleep on Cam way too much. Plus Nash is kinda use to it by now since I've been by his side for almost 17 years.

***

"Lexi!" I heard a voice scream as we got to the hotel in NYC which happened to be dead centered in Times Square.

Looking up I saw Matthew running over and scooping me up in his arms. I noticed Carter was also walking up behind him.

"Put me down you dink. Shouldn't you be in LA?" I giggled while he placed me back on the ground.

"Well Carter was called here for the meeting too and I don't wanna stay alone while you're all here and don't call me dink you dink." He laughed while tapping my nose.

I stuck my tongue out at him and went over to give Carter a hug too.

"Still short I see." He commented while wrapping his arms around me.

"Still Asian I see." I shot back smirking at him.

"Touché" He said before walking over to grab his bags.

I wondered back over to Cam who was by the elevator with both our bags in hand.

"I can carry that you know." I pointed down at my bag.

"Not while you have our little baby inside you it's too heavy."

"I don't think he's little, he'll probably end up fat like Nash." I pointed out.

"Hey! I was not that fat." Nash argued as we stepped into the elevator.

"Yeah okay whatever makes you sleep at night." I chuckled a little bit while he just glared at me.

The doors opened with a ding once we reached the fifth floor and we made our way to our room. Matt and Carter's was right next to Cam, Nash and I's. Once the door was opened I almost jumped into whatever bed was closest and snuggled into the pillows.