7.

"Are you done yet Lexi?" Nash asked, we had been at the candy store for about 20 minutes.

"No." I simply answered, turning around and continued to fill up my bag.

"Oh I think you are." he said, snatching the bag from my hands and walking towards the register.

Pouting I just walked behind him while he paid. He handed the bag back to me as we walked to the next store. We were about halfway there when some fans came and found Nash.

"Oh my god it's Nash Grier!" one of the girls screamed and ran over. They were all screaming and trying to get a picture with him and I got pushed to the side.

"Hey guys I'd love to take a picture with all of you but I'm out with my sister right now." he explained, and came back towards me.

"She's your sister?" the one with a cake face asked, giving me a nasty look.

Hearing her say that actually really hurt my feelings. I haven't actually felt bad since we got back and this stupid girl had to ruin it.

"Yeah she is. Now bye." He angrily said, grabbing my hand and pulling me away and to one of the little sitting areas.

He pulled me into a tight hug. It felt nice since we haven't been really able to do that lately.

"Lexi I think it's time we talk." he pulled away and looked directly in my eyes.

Sighing I nodded and took the seat behind me and Nash joining. I knew we were going to need to have this conversation but I just didn't know how.

"Nash it's just hard not having you with me at school anymore." I started, trying to avoid his eyes.

"It's the other people at school? Who is is because I swear I'll go beat the living shit out of them." He said forcing to me look dead into his eyes.

"No Nash it's okay you can't do anything about this. I guess I'm use to it now." I trailed off.

"Lexi you shouldn't have to be use to it! They can't just say thus stuff too you." He continued.

"Nothing's going to stop them! I just have to find a way to avoid them and if it gets to much I'll tell you." I tried to compromise.

"Okay, but on a different note we have another magcon in Orlando on Friday. Do you wanna come?" he asked.

"Um sure, but what about Carter?" I answered, a little unsure of the whole thing.

"I'll talk to him, now let's go get some food." he said looked me dead in the eye, almost demanding that I had to eat.

"Okay yeah I guess I'll eat some pizza." I agreed as we started to walk towards the food court.

"Cam!" I yelled as we walked into the house.

"Yeah?" he answered, walking out of the kitchen in only a pair of sweats that hung low on his hips.

I couldn't help but stare, he just looked so damn good.

"Thank you but is that really what you wanted to tell me?" He asked smirking.

"Oh um just wanted to tell you that I'm coming to magcon with you guys this weekend." I said, blushing.

"Cool so you wanna finish the movie from earlier?" he asked motioning towards the living room.

"Yeah sure." I said smiling and slipping off my shoes, walking over to the couch where he was already sitting in and sat cuddled up next to him.

Nash and Hayes came and sat on the other couch and we restarted the movie since they were here now too.

It was gutting late so I snuggled up more to Cam and he put his arm around me. I'm not sure why Nash hasn't said anything about it because when Carter and I did it he got all pissy and didn't talk to me for a few days. I'm not complaining though because Cam is warm and really comfy to cuddle with.

I guess they thought I was asleep because they started talking in hushed voices.

"Cam I think you guys are suffocating each other." Hayes joked.

"Shut up Hayes, or I'll suffocate you." Cam argued back.

"Whoa dude I was joking no need to get all feisty with me." Hayes started laughing.

"Whatever I'm just going to bring her to bed." I heard Cam say as he slipped an arm around my waist and picked me up bridal styles.

"Watch those hands Dallas." Nash called as he began walking. I did my best to not let him no I was actually awake.

"Whatever you say Grier." He fired back and brought us the rest of the way.

He gently laid me down on the best and pulled the blanket over me. I could hear him kneel down and his hot breath hit my forehead. He lightly kissed it and went to let go of my hand.

"Wait stay with me." I said in a sleepy voice tightening my grip.

"Lexi I can't what if Nash comes in?" he asked.

"Screw Nash, just please stay you're really warm." I tried to convince him.

After a few moments he sighed and let go of my hand. Lifting up the blanket he crawled underneath it.

"If Nash comes in I'm blaming you." he said wrapping his arm around me and snuggling into my shoulder.

"Night." I said inhaling his scent. It was weirdly comforting.

"Night." he grumbled out.

"Get up." I could hear Hayes chant as he jumped on my bed.

"No." Both me and Cam said at the same time.

I just tried to push him off but couldn't get a good shot.

"Well I guess if you won't get up then I'm going to get Nash." he said starting to move off the bed.

"NO!" we both said again but louder and Cam grabbed him by the legs.

"Oh so you get up now? Well I was just told to tell you that it's time to pack because we're leaving for Florida today instead of tomorrow." He said walking out the door.

"I'll see you later and you can sit next to me on the plane." Cam said sitting up and stretching.

"Okay" I agreed, kissing him on the cheek and walking towards my bathroom.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry it's boring it's only a filler

Anyway

Happy Easter