=>She's a Woman<=

"This. Is. So. Amazing.", Kathy muttered, admiring their new home.

Paul was the next to come inside, carrying all their bags. He, too seemed to be in awe of the house.

"This is pretty neat.", he said blankly, to which Kathy turned around at.

"Pretty neat? This is f**king marvelous, Paul! How could you not admire this masterpiece?", Kathy asked him in frustration.

Paul just rolled his eyes. " I simply don't appreciate where it's from, that's all."

She just shook her head with disapproval. "So you would degrade your appreciation for an object given to you, no matter how beautiful it is, just because of your impression towards the provider?"

Paul just stayed silent. She was right. He hated his stepdad too much, but how couldn't he? He was the one who replaced his dad in his mum's heart.

"Yo-you don't understand, Kathy.", Paul said softly, and he just carried the bags upstairs to their room.

Kathy was quiet as well. She was worried she messed up. Paul anmoyed her, but she didn't want to be the cause of his loneliness.

She explored the kitchen and couldn't stop gawking at the sight. It had a turbo broiler, a large oven, a huge stove, a three-compartment sink and a double-door refrigerator. It's tiles were marble, and tinted with alternating colors of grey and white.

"I can't believe I'm gonna be cooking in this kitchen! I'm so thrilled!", Kathy said, her smile faltering not one bit.

She didn't know Paul was watching her every move as he stood behind the doorway.

He smiled as she said this. 'She really is gonna be my wife. It's so surreal.', he mused. One day, they were just kids playing all day long, and the next they were about to get wed.

Crazy.

It was Paul's turn to explore the house. He may loathe it, but he was gonna try to love it for Kathy.

He wandered in the living room, which was painted beige all over. It had a 40" flat screen TV, a large stereo, two long brown couches and a tan love seat. The walls were decorated with hanging potted plants and paintings which Samuel must've bought.

Kathy was feeling hungry, and coincidentally, Paul was, too. Kathy was about to exit the kitchen while Paul was about to enter.

"Are you hungry?", they both said concurrently. Kathy giggled a little, while Paul smiled.

"Uh, yeah, well are you?", Paul asked her, seeming a bit nervous. They were starting to sound like a real couple.

Kathy just nodded a bit and added, "I'm gonna start cooking."

Paul was hesitant. "No, no. I'm gonna cook. You must be tired from the trip and all-"

"No, Paul. You're the one who's tired since you were the one driving. Let me do this.", Kathy uttered and was about to proceed to the kitchen, but Paul grabbed her arm.

"Kathy, I insist. I want to be the one to cook.", he asserted.

"No, I am."

"I said I am."

"Paul, enough with these silly games! I told you I am-"

She never got to finish what she was saying as she felt a pair of plump lips onto her own.

Paul pulled away and scanned her face for any emotions. Kathy, on the other hand, was stunned.

"I am going to cook. You go and unpack your bags.", he told her gently,like she was a precious little gem, and advanced to the kitchen.

They haven't even spent a whole day in the house, and they already kissed.