=>A Hard Day's Night<=

After cleaning up, they made their way upstairs. There was only a single room, and that was the master's bedroom.

"So, how would we sleep?", Paul scratched the back of his neck. Kathy just shrugged, got some pillows and a blanket and turned for the door.

"Wait, where are you going?", Paul asked.

"To the living room. I'll be sleeping on the couch.", Kathy said matter-of-factly. But Paul wasn't having it.

"No. We're going to be wed soon, so we better start acting like it."

She rolled her eyes, a thing she liked to do to Paul. "Then we'll start acting like it WHEN we're married. So, please get out of my way. I'm exhausted."

She was already out of the room when a pair of arms carried her bridal style.

"What- Paul!! Put me down, you bugger!", she said. Paul stiffled a laugh.

"No. You're gonna sleep here with me."

"I don't want to!", she wiggle out of his arms, but they were surprisingly strong.

"I don't care.", he told her. She just frowned.

Paul set her down on the bed. As soon as he did, Kathy bolted for the door, but Paul was quick enough to lock it.

"Ugh! You're impossible, McCartney!", she yelled at him.

The boy remembered a scene like this not too long ago, when they were kids, and he couldn't help but smile.

"You love saying those words to me, huh?", he remarked.

"Yeah, because they're true!", she answered.

"Oh, you love me.", he teased. Kathy made a disgusted face.

"Ew, no! I don't even want to marry you.", she was fast to respond. Paul just made a face at her.

"Yeah, of course you do. Consider yourself lucky. Every girl's dying to be in her place right now."

She couldn't believe his cockiness. "Well, it's a good thing I'm not like all those stupid girls." With that, she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Paul sat on the bed and took his suit off. It was the uniform he and his band wore to signify their connection as a group.

Kathy was brushing her teeth and looked in the mirror.

"The nerve of that boy! How could he say I love him, let alone be lucky to be married to him?! That cocky bastard.", she muttered.

She made her way upstairs to find a sight that will truly haunt her forever.

Paul's butt was facing her.

"AHHH!!!", the young lady screamed, gaining Paul's attention. She covered her eyes and turned back around.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING?!", he yelled, frantically searching for a towel to conceal his lower area.

"Well, what are YOU doing showcasing your ass like that, you idiot?!", she retorted.

"I was changing, you cheeky pervert!", he answered back, putting on some undergarments and pants.

"You could've done it in the bathroom, smarty-pants.", she added, turning to face him again, hesitantly.

"I'm Paul McCartney. I can change wherever I want to."

She rolled her eyes and lay down. "Oh, my eyes are scarred for life."

Paul followed her. "You would see them sooner or later. Don't make a big deal out of it, love."

She shivered at the thought. Paul turned the lights off. "Goodnight."

She muttered a 'goodnight' as well and faced the other direction.

She reminisced today's events. This was the day her mum sent her away to live with the jerk beside her, the day she got her first kiss, and the day she saw Paul's butt.

"Wow. What a day. Can't wait for tomorrow.", she spoke.

Soon, darkness became her friend.