=>From Me To You (Pt.2)<=

The women went on with their day after their touching moment back at Mary's mum's house. Gina thought it would be nice to eat something, since they were all starving.

"What should we eat?", Mary asked, and the three of them took a moment to think.

Shortly afterwards, Kathy looked up and smiled, a familiar neon sign meeting her gaze.

"Are you guys in the mood for some pizza?", she asked, pointing to 'Pizza-Rizza', the most popular pizzeria in their town. The two women exchanged glances, and coincidentally, both of their stomachs grumbled.

"Yea, pizza sounds nice.", Gina answered, and inside they went.

The pizzeria was not that crowded, to their surprise. They managed to get a seat quickly, and Kathy fell in line after taking their orders.

Soon, the three ladies were happily munching on their slices of Hawaiian pizza.

"So, Kathy...", Mary trailed off, swallowing her food before she talked again.

"How's my son towards you? Does he treat you well?", she added. Kathy smiled and nodded.

"Yes, mum. He's very sweet towards be, to be honest. Yet he can be a bit quirky at some times.", Kathy replied, and they chuckled.

"That's good. He brings some fun in the relationship.", Gina spoke.

"When we first told you two you were getting engaged, you both looked like you didn't want it. Am I right?", Mary questioned, and Kathy nodded.

"What changed your minds about each other?

"I don't really know. The whole time we were around each other in a single house, he would constantly flirt with me and make me feel special. I guess, I don't know...", she answered, feeling a blush appear on her cheeks.

"Paul always loved you, y'know.", Mary spoke, and Kathy met her gaze.

"I saw it back when he was a kid. He would always talk about you when he went home from school, and he would get annoyed when I teased him about it. Even as he entered adolescence, he would ask me how his dad courted me back in the day.", Mary recalled, making Kathy smile and bow her head.

"Which surprised me when I announced you were getting married and he acted as if he didn't want it.", she added.

"Maybe he was just trying to not ne obvious, Mary. You know how boys are.", Gina replied, and they all giggled.

"I am lucky to have Paul. He's such a sweet, humorous, and energetic guy. There's never a dull moment with him around.", Kathy answered, and Mary smiled in appreciation.

"And so is he to have you.", she replied, and they all finished their pizza.

The three women soon left the pizzeria after an hour of eating, chatting and giggling. They strolled through the sidewalk and continued their conversation.

It was starting to get dark, and Mary realized that she had to go back to her boys.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Sam and I are staying with Paul for tonight.", Mary stated, and Gina nodded.

"Yeah, and my little princess is staying with me for the moment.", Gina replied, putting an arm around her daughter.

"I had a wonderful day with you, guys. Thank you for this.", Kathy added, and they smiled in return.

"You're very welcome, my dear. Well, toodles. See you lot tomorrow!", Mary said, bidding farewell to the two ladies. They went their opposite directions.

As Gina and her daughter were walking, the former noticed that the latter looked quite sad.

"What's the matter, dear?"