=>She Loves You<=

"Bye, lads! Thanks for your help!", Paul waved to his best mates as he made his way to their car. Kathy followed close behind. "Thank you, boys, for making this the best birthday ever!", she said, hugging all of them.

"No biggie, Kathy! Congratulations, by the way!", John uttered. The boys all waved goodbye to the couple as they started to drive off.

"Ey, Paul!", John yelled, making the lad hit the brake and roll down the window.

"Set the mood first.", he said, winking and doing a thumbs-up. Paul immediately knew what he meant, making his eyes go wide and his cheeks turn a shade of red.

"What was that about?", Kathy inquired innocently, but Paul shook his head rapidly.

"Um- nothing, love! John's just being, well, John.", he explained, sweating a bit. Little did he know, Kathy knew what John meant, and was about to use it to her advantage.

She knew that the lad beside her was nervous, so she wanted to play a little game.

"Paul, are you feeling alright? You're sweating.", she said, running her hand across his head, then to his neck, down his arm then rested it above his thigh.

"What are you doing to me, woman?", he thought to himself.

"Really? It must be because it's hot in here.", he said, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Paul, the aircon is at 'high cool'.", she smirked, and Paul gulped in his nervousness.

"Why are you being awkward?", she asked.

"No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Really, Paul?"

"I'm not being awkward, Kathy. I guess this marriage thing is just new to me."

"Well, if you don't wanna do it, then-"

"I didn't say that.", Paul said. "I want to marry you. I just don't know how to act as a husband."

Kathy smiled at her fiancé. "Paul, you don't have to act like anything. Just be yourself. I fell for you because of who you are, not who you pretended to be."

At the corner of her eye, she saw Paul relax and smile back.

They reached their home sweet home, and Paul rushed out from his seat to open the door for his wife-to-be.

"That sounds nice.", he thought.

"What is?"

"Oh, um, nothing.", he blushed, realizing he was speaking his thoughts.

As they made their way to their doorstep, Kathy linked arms with Paul and restes her head on his shoulder as they walked. Paul noticed this and kissed her head.

"We make a cute couple, don't you think?", he asked.

"Yeah, thanks to me.", she joked, looking up at the lad with a childish smile.

He scoffed at this. "Oh, really now?" With a blink of an eye, Paul picked up his fianceé and carried her bridal style as he ran to their front door.

"Paul! What the heck are you doing?", Kathy said in-between laughs. Paul just grinned widely and ran even faster. They finally stood in front of their door.

"Sh*t, I forgot the door wasn't open yet.", he cursed. He put Kathy down first, who was practically dying of laughter, and frantically searched his pockets for the keys.

"You dummy! I have the keys!", she teased, still chuckling. The lad laughed as well and asked her for the keys.

"You're gonna have to find it, mister.", she mused, an eyebrow raised and a smirk on her face. Paul had the same look on his face.

"And you'd want that, won't you?", he asked teasingly. He slowly strided towards her, and Kathy tried her best to hold in her laughs as she backed away slowly.

"Give me the keys, woman!", Paul said as Kathy ran away giggling. The two went on like that for some time, until Kathy called for a timeout since she had trouble breathing.

"What do you mean 'timeout'? This isn't tag or anything!", he stated, still laughing.

He tackled her on the ground and pinned her arms above her head with his left hand, and kept himself stable with his other hand. Kathy started to calm down after laughing so hard, and the duo started gazing into each other's eyes.

"I can't believe I'm about to marry a weirdo like you.", she said, smiling.

"I can't believe I'm weirdo for you.", he mused, and grinned widely.

"What the heck, Paul! We were having a really sweet moment and you ruined it with your cheesine-"

"Oh, shut up, will ya?", he cut off the lady by pressing his lips on hers. His other hand wandered throughout her body, and he felt Kathy's heart race.

"Are we really doing it here?", she said, panting. Paul just smiled and continued the kiss, and Kathy moved in sync.

Just as Kathy was already getting in the moment, the pair of lips that were once on hers pulled away, and she heard the familiar jingle of the metal keys once in her left jacket pocket.

"No, we are not.", he smirked and quickly got off her and ran to their front door.

"You f**king tease!", she yelled as she followed her husband-to-be, laughing loudly.