=>Yes, It Is<=

"Ow- dammit!", Kathy hissed as the sunlight practically blinded her. She cursed herself for not closing the curtains last night.

As soon as her eyes adjusted to the light, her eyes landed on Paul, who had one arm wrapped around her and had his entangled with her own.

Kathy's eyes widened at the sight.

"AAHHH!!!", she screamed. Paul shot up almost instantly. "What, what?!",he yelled, rubbing his eyes abruptly.

Kathy moved away from him quickly, shocked at how close they were. She moved away a bit too much, however, since she fell on the floor with a thud.

"Ow! The f**k!", she cussed. Paul followed the sound and looked down curiously at the girl on the floor.

"What in the world are you doing there?", he asked her, unaware of the fact that they were snuggled up together a few minutes ago.

"It's your fault.", she said, massaging her head. Paul cocked an eyebrow at her.

"My fault, again? What did I do?", he asked, sitting up fully. He helped her sit down on the side of the bed.

"You were cuddling close to me while we were asleep, which startled me and made me fall off the bed.", she narrated, her eyes glaring at Paul's.

"And your blaming me for your stupidity?", he teased.

"No, obviously! If you hadn't cozied up to me, I wouldn't have reacted like that in the first place.", she reasoned.

Paul rolled his eyes. "Stop pretending."

"Pretending?"

"Pretending you don't like me touching and getting close to you and stuff. I know you love it.", he said cockily. Kathy just hit his head with a pillow.

"Hey!", Paul whined. Kathy just rolled her eyes and stood up, heading for the bathroom.

"Ass.", she muttered under her breath.

She brushed her teeth and washed her face. She then made her way towards the kitchen and got out some eggs and bacon.

Paul sneaked up from behind and popped his head out from the kitchen door.

"Whatcha cookin', good-lookin'?", he asked her, placing his head on her shoulder. She shook him off, obviously annoyed.

"Eggs and bacon. Now, set the table.", sh ordered. Paul was taken aback by this.

"Feisty! Yes, ma'am!", he mocked her with a salute, and Kathy just looked at him with a blank expression. Paul gave her a goofy grin and got some plates and mugs for them.

Kathy smiled as she cooked. Cooking was her passion since she was a teenager. Her mum always taught her new recipes back then, which expanded her knowledge in the kitchen.

When the food was almost done, she checked on Paul to see how he was doing. He was already making coffee for them, which made her smile just a bit.

Just a BIT.

She turned back to her cooking and turned the stove off.

"Hey, how many cubes of sugar do you want?", Paul called out.

"2, please.", she answered. She brought the newly-cooked food to the table and sat down. Paul just finished stirring their drinks and sat down as well, not before handing Kathy her mug.

"Thanks.", she muttered. Paul just smiled. He took a glance at the food.

"Mm, this looks tasty!", he said, taking some and putting it on his plate. Kathy chuckled at his child-like actions.

There was silence for a while.

"Oi, I forgot to mention, I'm playing with me band tonight. We're playing at some club. Good pay, it seems.", Paul broke the silence. Kathy looked up to meet his eyes.

"What club? I'm off to work, too.", she said nonchalantly.

"I think it was the Cavern Club, not sure.", he said, munching on his food.

Kathy nearly choked. "Did you say the Cavern?"

He nodded. "Yeah, love. Why?"

"I work there.", she told him truthfully. Paul's eyes widened a bit.

"Really? As what?"

There goes that question again. She hated saying her occupation at that club. It made her feel embarrassed.

"Ashsmshsms.", she murmured. Paul cocked an eyebrow. "Pardon?", he asked as he took a sip of his coffee.

She sighed. She'd have to tell him sooner or later, or he'll find out himself. "A singing waitress."

Paul nearly spit out his drink. Never in his wildest imagination had he known that Kathy could sing.

"Embarassing, huh? Yeah, you don't have to make fun of me-"

"You can sing?! How come I've never heard it before?", the boy said, astounded. He would love to hear her voice.

"Well, you'll just tease me about it. Plus, I'm not exactly the best singer."

Paul rolled his eyes. "Oh, I'm sure you are. You're just underestimating yourself."

Kathy just shrugged and continued her meal.

-x-

"Here we are. The Cavern. Quite a small place, to be honest.", Paul commented as they parked in front of the club. Kathy unbuckled her seatbelt and was about to open her door when an arm grabbed her.

"Na-uh. A gentleman always opens a lady's door for her.", he said poshly, making Kathy stifle a laugh.

"Well, I don't see a gentleman anywhere, do I?" It was her time to tease the boy. Paul just huffed and got out to open the door for her.

As soon as she got out, Paul was greeted by two blondes wearing skimpy dresses.

"Hey, Paulie. You playing tonight?", asked one while twirling her hair with her index finger. The other glared at Kathy, which made the lady back away slightly.

"Yeah, we are. You gonna watch?", Paul answered back. Kathy looked at him weirdly. 'Was he flirting back?', she thought.

The two girls giggled and Kathy tried her best not to throw up at the sight before her. Paul noticed this but only smirked.

"Of course, we are. You're our fav member.", the other one flirted. Paul just grinned and looked at Kathy from the corner of his eye.

"Well, better get going, ladies. Gotta tune up my guitar. See ya.", Paul said, grabbing Kathy by the hand, which startled her a bit and waving goodbye to the blondes.

As they entered the club, Kathy made her way to the backroom to wear her uniform and start working. Her boss, Mandy, saw her and glared at her.

"What took you so long, woman? The club is packed! We need more people here!", he scolded her. Kathy just bowed as she tied her apron.

"I'm sorry, sir. Won't happen again."

"Oh, it better not! 'Cause the next time, you'll find yourself waiting tables some place else!"

He huffed and went somewhere else, leaving Kathy behind. She got a tray and started placing beverages on them to serve to the guests.

She exited the backroom and my, was it hard to move through! She struggled walking through the sea of people while balancing the glasses on her tray.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, the The Beatles!", the emcee said. She gasped when she saw her husband-to-be on stage.