=>While My Guitar Gently Weeps<=

Kathy sat on the edge off her bed, bawling her eyes out. She was furious but at the same time, sad.

She began to reminisce all the good memories she and her father shared. How they used to play tag in the garden together, how he taught her to ride a bike, how she cooked meals for him when her mother was ill, and so much more. They did everything together. To be honest, she was closer to her dad than she was with her mum.

"Why, Dad? Why'd you have to leave me? Leave us? What did we do?", she asked no one in particular, and started pulling at the strands of her hair. Ever since her father left, she had gained some insecurities which developed as time passed by.

"WHERE DID I GO WRONG?!", she yelled, lying down and stuffing her face in the pillows beside her. Poor girl.

She didn't know that all this time, her fiancè was listening through the other side of the door. His heart ached at her words. He knew what it was like to lose a parent. He understood her, and wanted to show her, but how could he?

Paul sighed and went back to the dining room, where his best mate was. John snapped up as his eyes met his.

"So? Any word?", he asked sincerely. Paul shook his head.

"Dangit, Macca. What am I going to do? I feel bloody guilty about it.", he sighed.

"I told you, you could share to her. Make her feel like someone understands her.", Paul repeated what he suggested a while ago. John shooj his head.

"No bloody way! I barely even know the girl.", he retorted.

"And whose fault is that, Lennon? Innit yours? She keeps trying to reach out to you, but you act like a cold-hearted jerk and push her away. And don't deny anything, 'cause I've been watching secretly.", he scolds.

"Isn't that a little creepy? I mean, you watching me?", John says raising his eyebrow.

"Not now, Lennon. For Pete's sake, be bloody serious for once in your life!", Paul yells. John widens his eyes a bit and bows down.

"You fix this, John. This time, you're to blame.", he says. And with that, Paul walks out.

"Oh, bloody hell.", John murmurs and runs his hands through his hair.

His chaotic yet witty mind suddenly conjures up an idea. He smiled to himself and stood up from the small stool, and made his way to the basement.

-x-

There was a knock on Kathy's door.

"Go away, Paul or whoever you are.", she sasses, but the person was persistent.

"Ugh, what is this guy's bloody problem?", she murmurs. She opens the door to find John and beside him was Paul.

"What do you two want? Break another memorable thing for me?", she asks, not looking amused. They both sigh.

"Love, John here has something to say.", Paul says, eyeing John. John gulps and faces the lady.

"What?", she asks, cocking an eyebrow.

"I- I-", he stammers. Paul gets irritated and punches him on the shoulder.

"Oh, just spit it out, John!", he says impatiently. John rolls his eyes.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, Kathy. Can we talk, you know, alone?", he requests.

Kathy didn't expect this, but she didn't hesitate to let him in. Paul just nodded at her and mouthed an 'I'll talk to you later' and left.

This was gonna be something.