I wish...

You asked me yesterday, "what is something you desperately wish for?"
"Nothing much.." I replied. I couldn't tell you. I couldn't afford to lose you again.
But I wish I could tell you how much I love you.
I wish I could have you as my husband by my side every minute.
I wish I could tell you all the things that cloud my mind.
I wish I could share the secrets of my soul with you.
I wish I could celebrate every day like it's a festival with you.
I wish I could sleep and wake up in your arms.
I wish I could cuddle with you whenever I felt broken.
I wish I could kiss you anytime I wanted.
I wish I could leave love bites on your body and your soul every night.
I wish I could hug you whenever I'd feel cold.
I wish I could sip my black coffee on the sofa right beside you, and we'd share the same cup.
I wish I could hug you from the back while you smoked your cigarette in the gallery and tell you I'm sorry for being so cranky.
I wish I could make meals for you and have you make me eat with your hands.
I wish I could take you to my favourite restaurant and eat my favourite apple crumble with you.
I wish I could stand in front of the mirror beside you and admire our couple.
I wish I could play with our kids and have you sit there staring at me with that sparkle in your eyes.
I wish I could travel every place with you and enjoy every sunset by your side.
I wish I could go out to a party with you and make others girls jealous of my man: you.
I wish I could kiss you hard in the storm under that thundery sky.
I wish I could I be the first one you run to every time something goes wrong.
I wish I could be the one you admire.
I wish I could be the love of your life.
I wish I could be right beside you right now.
I wish I could live my whole life with you.
But above all, I wish I could tell this to you. Ah. Only if I could