I still haven't found my answer yet.

I looked at myself in the mirror after nearly a month today. Exactly after a month since you've entered my life. I haven't got time to look at myself properly ever since then, for all I ever wish to see is that charming face of yours, after seeing which my face lights up. Are you the TV stick the beautician uses? Or the contour that changes everyones face? I still haven't found my answer yet.

Your entrance in my life has been a drastic change. For as I noticed today, my freckles have faded away. The dark circles under my eyes are no longer there. Even though I stay up late in the morning talking to you, I don't feel tired at all. Looks like you take all my fatigue away. Are you a pain killer? Or an anti depressant? I still haven't found my answer yet.

Talking to you makes me feel great. Overwhelmed with joy when you compliment me on my smile which had vanished  into thin air. You make me feel high. Are you whiskey? Or cocaine? I still haven't found my answer yet.

A month ago, the sun didn't set the way it does now. In fact, my world didn't have a sun. But ever since you've come, oh dear, the sun dances across the sky daily, playing hide and seek with the clouds. It sets in an incredibly beautiful manner, changing hues. From yellow to orange to pink to red:  colours that had never been a part of my world until you knocked on its door. Are you a paint box? Or an artist? I still haven't found my answer yet.

I hadn't seen a twilight till last week. As I said before, the sun changes hues as it goes to bed. But the sky's beauty doesn't end then. In fact, it grows prettier and more breath taking minute by minute as the purple twilight appears and the sparkling stars are distantly visible to the naked eye. Are you the contact lenses my optician told me to wear? Or the spectacles I hated to wear? I still haven't found my answer yet.

There's so much you've done to me. So much that has changed since you've come into my life. Alas, only if there were enough paper in the world to describe it.