A Letter to You(II)

Dear You,
It's been 2 days and we haven't spoken to each other. I fear that if I text you, you might get annoyed. But again, if I don't, you shall perceive that I care not. Well, well. I write to you at this hour of the nigh, thinking you might just wake up the following morning and think about me.

I know you got annoyed because I exploded like a bomb when you didn't catch up on me. I know that was childish and overly emotional. But honey, let me tell you: possessiveness is just a synonym to love. Relationships do have arguments, and you know that I only argue when I care. Yes, I still care for you. I still love you the way I loved you when I first met you. I haven't forgotten anything. I remember all dates that involve you and your thoughts. All nights that involve whiskey and tears that I shed in your memory.

I still remember those old country lanes where we sat on those green pastures, that shone golden under the rays of the sun that was about to set behind the horizon. I still remember those 3 am conversations where we confessed that we shall fight the tragedies of fate together. I still remember how you found my pictures kissable and adorable.

I remember every single syllable you've ever let slip down your tongue. And despite the way you broke me into a million pieces, I still love you. You need to know this, my dear. You are fire and like a moth, I am attracted to you. I know I've got you up in flames and I'm really very sorry for it. Come back to me my lover, I do not want another. Return home, before it destroys itself because of your absence.

Let's sort it together. Let's communicate and get over our fears and insecurities. Let's tell each other what's bothering us at 3 in the morning. We need to work this. We need to tell each other how much we love each other. Because I don't want to die tomorrow with all of this buried deep down in some chapter of my bosom. I don't want to part, but if you want to, let's not part unresolved then. I do not wish to say goodbye, because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting and sadly, it just might be possible that I forget myself. But you, oh darling you. I can never forget you.