Tell me...

I confessed it. I confessed it again. The same thing I said 10 months ago. I knew I shouldn't have said it, not because it would've hurt us, but because your reply would've killed me. I knew it already, but this heart: it never understands till it has broken for the same reason over and over again. But I had to say it. I wanted you to know that I still care. I wanted you to know that I still love you. I wanted you to know.

You and I are like two parallel lines living in the same world, breathing the same air. You need me when you're down, don't you? Don't lie to yourself, I know you do. You know that I make you happy, doesn't matter if I have to make a clown of myself for that. Be it the stress of getting straight As or a fight at home, I'm the one you run to. You say that the other guy out there is our best friend. Well, why didn't you tell him that you preferred David over Claudio or Spain over France? Why didn't you tell him of the girl you thought you crushed but you didn't?

Tell me, why is that whenever I talk of leaving you begin to weep? Is it all a lie? Or you really don't want me to go? If not, why do you want me to stay? Confess it. I know you still love me. The way you look at me with that lustre in your eyes tells me of the oceans you feel when your eyes sight upon me. Or maybe, it's just me who looks at you that way. I'm the girl you've spoken to about your dreams at 4 in the morning & about your fears at 7 in the evening as we looked at the orb set behind the horizon, changing hues.

Tell me my love, why is it that you're the only guy who finds me adorable and is not jealous of my success? Why is it that because of you, I take a bit more pictures and smile a little more than usual? Why is it that every time you look at me, you blush like you did back then? Tell me, why do you want to hug me when I'm not the one you love? Tell me why you want to see me over and over again?

I'm drowning right now. I need you badly. But when you're there, my tongue is lost for words. And all I want you to do is say it all and hold me without asking for it. You think we can't make it to the end, you think we aren't meant to be. Oh my love, you're wrong about this. Love sees not distances nor boundaries any. Love me please. But this time, forever. I know this sounds stupid. I know this sounds desperate. But love. Ah, love. After all, it sees not with the eyes and boundaries to it are invisible.