The Unexpected

Life is all about moving on, they say. And many of us do actually "move on." We make decisions that we never thought we would have to make and go through experiences unimagined. We leave people, thinking we'll never see them again. But one fine day, you return. Or they return. It all feels so unexpected, doesn't it?

We think we'll never see our friends after high school, even though everyone promises to stay in touch. But it all depends on efforts, my darling. And many a times, people don't always make the effort to stay, because this bitter world has a bitter reality of moving on. But hey, one fine day you bump into a gorgeous young lady who turns out to be your primary school buddy. It all feels so unexpected, doesn't it.

We think they'll love us forever and will never get tired of us regardless us what we do. This ain't our misconception, but is more like a strong belief that ends up punching us right in the face. And that strong belief, my love, is love. Yes, love. It's the fact that we think they love us. They do at times, and at times they really don't get sick of us, but oh my darling, at times they don't. They really, really don't. And that's the worst part: all hopes crashed into tiny bits and pieces, no matter how hard you try you can't just put them back in place. Because somethings aren't ever meant to be in place. It all feels so unexpected, doesn't it?

Life is full of expectations. Or maybe, wait, no. It's full of expectations that turn out to be so, so very unexpected. But we can't always predict which metal reacts with another. Because chemistry is just so very hard, and expectation and unexpected tragedy is the chemistry of life. And chemistry, I repeat, is just so very hard.

The Diary Of A Broken Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें